{Seventy-seven}

*3 years later*

CORBYN

Julie is now 3 and Kyle is 6 almost 7. Julie is going to school when she is 4 and Kyle is in school already.

Kyle was at school and Julie was upstairs. I was holding Newt and he was cuddled up to me. "I have to go pick up Kyle ok" he looked up at me.

He looked adorable. His face was red from resting his head in my chest. His brown eyes looked like they were glowing because of the lighting. And his hair was covering one of his eyes.

I moved his hair and put my hand on the side of his head. I kissed his forehead. "I'll be back" He sighed and pecked my lips. "Be careful" he said. "I'll be fine"

I got up and grabbed my keys and my wallet. I went to the car and got in. I decided I wanted to get something for Kyle since he's going to turn into a werewolf soon. Hes growing a tail and it's small.

Julie wont get one until shes 5. I drove to the candy store and went inside. I grabbed some of Kyle's favorite candies. I got some of Newts favorite candies and some of my favorite candies.

I paid and went to the car. I put the candy in the front seat and drove to the school. I parked in front of the school and Kyle was looking for me.

I honked and he saw me. He ran over and got in the back. I started driving. "How was school?" I asked. "Good" he said.

"I got you some candy" I said. "You did?" He asked getting excited. "I got you your favorite candies" I said. "Thanks daddy" he said.

I smiled. "I'll let you have a piece but dont tell mommy" I said. "Ok I wont" "promise" "promise" he said. I grabbed a piece of his mint chocolate candy and gave it to him.

I continued driving. We soon got home and I grabbed his wrapper. We went inside. I threw the wrapper out. I put the candy on the table.

I saw Newt sleeping on the couch. "Go play with Julie. I'm going to make dinner" I said to Kyle. He ran upstairs and I walked to Newt. I grabbed a light blanket and put it over him.

I rubbed his head and kissed his temple. He grabbed my shirt and I smiled. "Love I have to make dinner. I'll cuddle with you after dinner ok" he sighed and let my shirt go.

I turned his head and he opened his eyes. We kissed. "I promise" I said. He smiled a little. I kissed his forehead and walked to the kitchen. I started making dinner.

*time skip*

"KIDS! DINNERS READY!" I yelled. They came running down and I put dinner on the plates. I put them on the island and we waited for Newt to come over. I saw him sleeping on the couch still.

"Is mommy ok?" Kyle asked. "I dont know" I walked over and put a hand on his back. "Is everything alright darling?" "No" he said.

"What's wrong love?" "I'm in pain" "what? Where?" "Stomach. Its really bad cramps. I'll be fine" "I can get you something" he looked at me and smiled. "Sure" I kissed his forehead and walked to a cabinet in the kitchen.

"Mommy are you alright?" Kyle asked walking over. "I'm fine Kyle" he said sitting up. 'Hes not fine. Hes in pain. He just doesn't want the kids to worry' I thought. I grabbed some ibuprofen.

I took 2 out and got some water. I walked over and gave him the ibuprofen and the water. He took it and drank the water.

Kyle ran to the kitchen and sat next to Julie. Julie still hasn't said her first word. I kissed Newts temple. "Get some rest. I'll give you dinner later" "ok" I got up and he laid down. I realized he still had his jacket on.