{Seven}

*next day*

NEWT

I woke up to the feeling of arms around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Corbyn sleeping. I smiled a little and looked away.

I looked back at him after a few moments and he was still sleeping. I turned around so I was facing him. I put my hand on his cheek.

I soon noticed he was shirtless. I blushed a little and he opened his eyes slowly. "Morning" he said. "Morning Corby" I said. He smiled and moved closer to me. He put his head in my neck. I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back.

CORBYN

I put my hand on his bare back. I moved closer to him so our bodies were touching. I heard his breath shake. I smiled a little and looked at him. His face was bright red and he hid his face in the pillow.

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. He grabbed my hand that was on the bed and gripped it tightly. "Let me go" he said.

"Then let me see your cute face" I said starting to flirt with him. "Fine! You can see my face" he said. I let his hair go and he put his hand on top of his head. He turned around and I smiled at how cute he looked.

I put a hand on his cheek and kissed the top of his head. I got up and put a pair of black ripped jeans on. I felt him staring at me. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest. He blushed and looked away quickly.

I laughed a little and laid down next to him. I kissed his cheek. "Someones nervous" I said. He pushed me a little. I blushed when I felt his soft touch on my chest. I got up and grabbed a white shirt. I put it on and then grabbed a white NASA hoodie. I put it on and turned to look at Newt.

His face was in the pillow. I walked over and grabbed his hair. He grabbed my hand that was touching his hair. "I'm sorry! I'll look!" he said. I sat on the floor and started playing with his hair.

He looked at me and I smiled a little. I kissed his cheek. "Its ok" I said. He turned so he was fully facing me. "Hey! We need to get to work!" I heard Gally say as he walked in. I rolled my eyes and Newt chuckled. 

'Damn it hes cute' I thought. I smiled and continued to rub the side of his head. I kissed his forehead and Gally looked mad. He also looked disgusted. "Would you like me to kiss him so I could get you more disgusted?" I asked.

I looked and saw a light pink color appear on Newts cheeks. "Fine then. Go ahead" he walked away. Newt turned around and I kissed his cheek. "Come on. Let's get to work" I said.

NEWT

'Man. I really wanted him to kiss me' I thought. He smiled at me a little and left the cabin. I got up and got ready. I went out and we started working on the garden.

I jumped when I felt an arm go around my waist. I looked and saw Gally. "Go away" I said. Corbyn walked over and pushed Gally off of me. I smiled when I felt Corbyn put his arm around my waist.

"You alright?" He whispered. "Yeah thanks" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'd do anything to make you happy" he whispered. I smiled from the sentence he just said. He gripped my shirt and we continued working on the garden.

"Tomorrow. I have to go back into the maze" he said. "Ok" I said sounding a little sad. I dont want him getting hurt. Or worse. Killed. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Dont worry Newt. I'll be fine" he said.

"But do you remember what happened the first time you went in there. You could've been killed. And what happens if the doors close again. You could die" I said.