{Seventy-six}

*5 months later*

NEWT

I am now 9 months pregnant and Corbyn says I'm adorable while pregnant.

I was sitting on the couch when I got soaking wet. I got up and Corbyn looked at me. "My water broke" I said. He brought me to the car.

We drove to the hospital.

*time skip*

We were at the hospital and Corbyn was in the waiting room. I was in the hospital room. They made me pass out.

*time skip*

I woke up to the sound of crying from a baby. I looked and saw them cleaning her. I smiled.

Then I felt a hand on my cheek. I looked and saw Corbyn. "Hey. How you feeling?" He asked. "Good" I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Shes fine" he said. I smiled and the doctors came over.

They gave her to me. I held her and she continued crying. "Shh. Shh" I said. She stopped crying and she cuddled up go me.

I rubbed the back of her head. "What do you want to name her?" Corbyn asked. "You name her this time" I said looking at him.

"How about. Julianna" he said.

"Perfect" he kissed my forehead. We put our foreheads together. "You will need to come back in a week to get the stitches out" the doctor said. "Ok"

They all left and I got ready. I picked Julie up and went out. We changed her and walked to the car. We got in the car and I held her. He drove home.

*time skip*

We walked in and I went upstairs with Julie in my arms. I put her in her crib and put her blanket over her.

"Go to sleep Julie" I said. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I turned the lights off and went downstairs after shutting the door.

I went to the couch and sat down. "You should show Kyle your wolf form" "you should too" he said. "Ok I will soon" I said.

"Ok" Kyle came over and sat on the floor.

CORBYN

I got up and looked at Kyle. I turned into my wolf form and walked to him.

Kyle started laughing and he put his hand on my nose. I started panting and I started wagging my tail.

He started petting me and giggling. I licked his hand and he scratched my jaw and my back leg scratched my side.

I laid down and laid on my back. He started petting my belly.

Newt smiled at me and got down onto his knees next to me. He started petting under my jaw.

I stuck my tongue out of the side of my mouth.

*time skip*

I was laying in bed with Newt and I was still in my wolf form. We put Kyle to bed. I had my head on Newts lap.

I looked up at him. "Night doggy" he said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.