{Seventy-one}

*1 month later*

CORBYN

I was playing with Kyle on the couch. I was tickling him. We were waiting for everyone to get here.

Newt was making lunch. I knew he was staring at us. Kyle was giggling.

*time skip*

It's been about 2 hours since we had lunch and everyone should be here soon.

I was holding Kyle when there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked over with Kyle in my arms. I opened the door and saw Sonya, Vince, Harriet and Aris. "Oh my god" the girls yelled.

I moved and they walked in.

*time skip*

I gave Kyle to Newt and walked to the door. I saw Jorge and Brenda. They walked in and walked to the couch. They saw Kyle and Brenda put a hand over her mouth and ran into the kitchen.

I laughed. Then the others came over.

DANIEL

I'm great with kids. Our kids were at a daycare. I was with Kyle and I was tickling him. He was giggling.

"Wow. Didnt know you were so good with kids" Thomas said sitting next to me. "Well. You should've noticed because I do the same with our kids" I said. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

Kyle reached his hand out. I was confused. "I think he wants to touch your ears" he said. I leaned my head down and he touched my ears. 'Oh god. Dont stroke them' I thought.

He just played with them. I smiled and he stopped. I pulled away and continued tickling him.

*time skip*

Me and Thomas were at the house waiting for our kids to come down. Tyler and Sarah came running down the stairs. I chuckled. Sarah's 4 and Tyler's 6.

"No running kids!" I yelled. "Sorry mom!" They yelled from the kitchen. They ran out and screamed. "Do you want me to tickle you?" I asked. "No" they said.

I got up and ran after them. We ran into a room and I tickled Tyler. He laughed.

*time skip*

Tyler was on my lap and Sarah was on Thomas's lap. We were watching a movie.

*time skip*

They were upstairs sleeping in their room. Me and Thomas were laying in bed and he had his arms around me. I was cuddled up to him.

He kissed my head. "Night puppy" he said. "Night doggy" I said. He lifted my head and pecked my lips. "I love you" he said. I smiled and we put our foreheads together.

"I love you too" he smiled and pecked my lips. "Night love" he said again. "Night baby" I put my head in his chest and closed my eyes and fell asleep.