{Five}

*1 week later*

CORBYN

I have been a runner for almost a week now and I think I've got the hang of it. We haven't found anything for an exit yet. I was running with Minho in the maze.

We had to go back before the doors closed. We ran out and I saw Newt. He smiled at me. I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the maze.

We stopped near the garden. "How was it?" He asked. "Eh. Havent found anything yet" I said. He sighed. "Are we ever going to get out of this place?" He asked. "We will. I promise" I said and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. "I'll be back" I said. I kissed his cheek and then ran to the woods.

NEWT

I held my cheek on the spot he kissed. I was blushing like crazy. He soon came back and we started working on the garden.

*time skip*

We were eating lunch and I felt someone staring at me. I looked at a pit and saw Corbyn staring at me. He looked away and I got up. I walked over and sat next to him. He smiled a little and we continued eating.

*time skip*

We were working on the garden and it started raining. I saw Corbyn. He had wet hair and a wet tail. We walked to the cabin and we stood inside. Corbyn started shaking to get the water off. 'Damn it that was cute' I thought.

We started talking and then Gally came in. "Get back to work Corbyn" he demanded. His ears and tail went down. "Go away Gally. We don't want to get wet" I said.

"Well I dont care. You can stay here but Corbyn. Get your ass back to work now he said. "Do I ever get a break from this?" Corbyn asked and walked back out. I ran after him and grabbed his hand. We ran to the pits. We got in and looked at each other.

He started shaking again. Gally ran over and he looked mad. Corbyn growled at Gally. I walked over and grabbed Corbyns hand.

CORBYN

I blushed when I felt Newts hand grab mine. I growled at Gally and he rolled his eyes. He walked away and I turned to face Newt.

We sat on the ground and looked at each other. I laid down and put my head on Newts lap. He played with my hair and I grabbed his shirt. "Like it?" He asked. I shook my head yes.

We laid there for a few hours and then the rain stopped. We went to the hammocks because it was late. We laid in our hammocks and I looked at Newt. He was sleeping. 'Damn it hes adorable' I thought. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.