{Sixty-eight}

*few months later*

NEWT

I'm now 4 months pregnant. We're finding out what the gender is today. Corbyn and I are excited to figure it out.

We were downstairs and his hand was on my stomach. I kissed Corbyns cheek.

*time skip*

We were at Daniel's house and we were figuring out what the gender is. I was excited but nervous at the same time.

Corbyn was behind me with his hands on my stomach. We decided to do a confetti cannon. Thomas came over with two.

He gave one to me and one to Corbyn. "Wait. Before you set it off. What gender do you guys want it to be?" Daniel asked. "We're hoping for a boy" I said.

"Alright" he said. We twisted the bottoms and it went off. Blue confetti came out. "ITS A BOY!" They yelled.

I smiled and we hugged. He pecked my lips. We started celebrating at our house.

*time skip*

I saw the lady and Joselyn walking by. I sighed and cuddled up to Corbyn. "Look. These assholes are celebrating again!" She yelled.

I looked down and Corbyn put his hand on my back. I walked to the fence and growled at the lady. She rolled her eyes and left.

Joselyn walked over. "Hows the baby?" She asked. "4 months pregnant. Hes doing pretty good" I said. "Oh it's a boy?" "Mhm" I said.

"I'm so happy for you guys" she said. "Can I touch your stomach?" She asked. I walked out and she touched it. "No kicking" she said. "He wont kick until 7, 8, 9 months maybe" I said. "Ok"

She left and I went inside and went to the backyard. Corbyn was talking to Frypan, Minho, Gally and Thomas.

I walked over and sat next to Corbyn. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. He put his hand on my stomach and kissed my cheek.

*time skip*

Everyone left. We were upstairs and Molly was taking a nap downstairs. We were standing and he was kneeling in front of me. I lifted my shirt a little to show my stomach.

He kissed it. I giggled and he looked up at me. "What?" He asked. "Nothing" he looked confused.

"What?" I asked while laughing. "I know you're hiding something. What is it?" "Nothing.... just... you're going to be a good father" I said. He smiled and got up. I put my shirt down and he pecked my lips.

We laid on the bed and I cuddled up to him. He kissed my head. "Night puppy" he said. "Night doggy" I closed my eyes and fell asleep.