{Thirty-nine}

Previously....
"It feels so weird to be here" I said. Then I heard silence come from Newt. I looked at him and his eyes were wide. I looked at what he was looking at. I saw....

Now

CORBYN

Nothing? "What?" I asked looking at him. "This is the place" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. He started having a panic attack. I took him outside.

He calmed down. "What's wrong with the place?" I asked. "In my dream. When you attacked me. This was the place where it happened" he said. My eyes widened.

"Which means it's going to happen" "no no. It's not. Love.... i would never hurt you" I said. "What if you lose control on the full moon and it happens?" He asked. "Its not going to happen love" he cuddled up to me.

"Let's go back inside. And get some stuff from the store for beds and stuff" I said. "Ok" we walked inside and changed into different clothes. We put our shoes on. "Shit we dont have any money" I said. "Gally, Thomas and Minho have a lot. They are giving some to everyone so we can go shopping" he said.

"Ok good" I said. "Which means. We need to get jobs" he said. I laid on the floor. "Why does life have to be so difficult!" I yelled. He laughed.

There was a knock on the door. I got up and he opened the door. It was Gally. He gave Newt some money. He shut the door. His jaw dropped once the door shut.

"What?" I asked. "This has to be over a thousand dollars that he just gave us" he said. My eyes widened. "Well. Let's get going" I said. We walked to the furniture store.

We got some lamps. Silverware. Carpets. "Life is difficult" I said. He laughed. We got some more stuff that's easy to get. We told some workers that send us the big furniture what we wanted.

We paid and went home. I put the stuff in a room. Newt walked in with sleeping bags. He put them down and kissed my cheek. "Wanna put a design on these wall?" I asked. "Sure. This could be your singing room" he said. I pecked his lips.

"Thanks love" I said in his ear. He kissed my temple. "Wanna see the backyard?" He asked. "Sure" we walked downstairs and walked through the door to the backyard. It had a big opening around the place. "I'm gonna have to do a lot of work back here" I said. "Mhm. I can help if you want" he said.

"If you want" I said. "What do we have to do?" He asked. "Well we have to put water in the pool. Install a little stone wall around the backyard so nothing can get in" I said. "And we can design the backyard" I said. "Yeah sure" he said.

We walked inside. We put a black rug in the middle of the living room. I put the TV up which was kind of hard.

I knew he was staring at me the whole time I was doing this which I dont mind. I finished with the TV. We walked into the kitchen and put the silverware in the drawers. He put the little towel for the wet dishes.

We put the cups, bowls and plates in the cupboards. Some were white. Some were black. Some were blue. We walked into the dining room area and there wasnt really anything that we needed to do besides put some like designs on it. We walked upstairs

We put the carpets on the floor. "Ok. This is a lot of work babe" I said. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and we backed up to the wall. We pulled away slowly.

"As long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I'll be fine" he said. I smiled and pecked his lips. We grabbed the sleeping bags because it soon got late. We didnt do a lot of work. I still have to paint. We have to design the walls and put the big stuff up.

We laid down and I looked at Newt. He was in a different sleeping bag. "This feels like those hammocks in the Glade" I said. He laughed a little. I grabbed his hand and he locked them together.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.