{Fifty-five}

*few months later*

CORBYN

I'm out of the hospital. I can still sing. Newt stayed with me through the whole time that I was there. He didnt go to work at all. He just laid there with me, in the hospital, for 2 weeks.

I didnt get any pain and I think it was because Newt was taking. We can do things where if someones in pain. We can touch them and take the pain away. Not a lot. Just the person doesnt have as much pain as they had before.

Newt and I were at the house cuddling on the couch. He was laying on top of me. "I'm going to go take a shower" he said. "Ok" he got up and walked upstairs.

NEWT

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I locked it and got ready. I got in and turned the water on after closing the curtains.

I was stressed from today at work. James tried to kiss me again. So I decided I wanted to take a shower to calm down. I put my hand on the wall and looked down.

The water hit the back of my head and went down my back and my shoulders.

It was a nice hot shower but then I felt like someone was watching me. I looked and didnt see anyone. I looked away and continued my shower.

Then I heard my name called. 'No' I thought. Its James. I looked and didnt see anyone. 'What the hell is happening?' I thought.

I turned the water off and put my towel on. I got out and dried off. I put my clothes on and started shaking to get the water off of my ears and tail.

I walked out and saw James sitting on the bed. I backed up to the wall. He got up and walked to me. I ran to the door and he pulled me back.

"Let me go!" I yelled. "Babe. Babe. It's me" I looked and saw Corbyn. I turned around and cuddled up to him. "Shh. It's ok" he said. "I- I saw James" I said looking at him.

"Shh. It's going to be fine" he said. I sighed and put my head in his chest. He kissed my head and we laid on the bed. I cuddled up to him and he gripped my shirt.

I closed eyes and fell asleep.

Dream:
I woke up to the feeling of nobody in the bed with me. I got confused. I got up and got ready.

I went downstairs and saw Corbyn on the couch. I walked over and sat next to him. He put his arms around me and kissed my temple. "Hey baby" he said. I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

Then the door opened. We looked and saw James. We got up and Corbyn put me behind him. "Stay away!" Corbyn yelled.

He smirked and Corbyn roared. He jumped over the couch and ran to him. He put him in a choke hold and pinned him to the wall.

James grabbed a knife. "Babe! Watch out!" I yelled. I ran over but it was too late. James stabbed him. "Baby!" I yelled. I ran over when Corbyn fell to the floor.

He looked at me and smiled a little. Tears fell out of my eyes and landed on the floor. "I love you" he said. He put his hand on my cheek. Then it fell. I looked at him and his eyes were closed.

'Hes dead' I thought. "Baby! Please don't leave me!" "Baby. Babe. It's just a nightmare"

I opened my eyes and looked at Corbyn. "Hey. Shh. It's ok" he said when I put my head in his chest and silently cried.

"Shh. It's ok. What happened?" He asked. "James. H-he killed you" he lifted my head and we kissed. "Its not real" he said.

"W-what do we do?" I asked. "Yell at James. And if it doesnt work. Tell the boss" he said. "But if we yell at him. Then something bad will happen. I know it" I said.

"Babe. We're wolves. Hes a human. He wont be able to do anything to us" he said. "I know I just..... hope nothing happens to you" I said.

CORBYN

I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips. "We'll do it tomorrow" I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I hope that this gets figured out" he said.

"We will. I promise" I said. He smiled and cuddled up to me. "I have to go get something real quick" I said. I ran downstairs and looked around the house.

I wen into the garage and saw what I wanted. That note I forgot to give him on our date. I grabbed it and walked out of the garage.

I heard Newt yelling for help upstairs. I ran upstairs and my heart broke. I ran over and put a hand on his back and one on his stomach. "Shh" I said rubbing his back.

"CORBYN! HELP!" He yelled. My eyes widened. 'What is going on?' I thought. I laid down next to him and put my hand on his cheek. "CORBYN!" "Shh. Shh. Baby. I'm right here" he wouldnt stop yelling.

"Babe. Shh. Shh" I put my head on the side of his head. "Shh. Shh. It's ok. I'm right here" I said. He stopped yelling. I closed my eyes. "B-babe?" He asked. I pulled away and looked at him. He was awake.

He looked at me and turned around. He cuddled up to me and cried in my chest. "Shh. Shh. It's ok" I rubbed her back and kissed his head. "Go back to sleep. I'll be right here" I said.

I pecked his lips. "Night puppy" I said. "Night doggy" he said. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.