{Sixty-five}

*few months later*

NEWT

We were downstairs and I was petting Molly. She licked my hand and I smiled. Corbyn was getting her food together.

He finished making her food and went to the place where it holds her bowl. He put it down and Molly went to it. She started eating it.

Tate gave birth to a girl. Her name is Hannah. Zach and Jack have a baby boy. His mame is Liam. Thomas and Daniel have a girl. Her name is Emily.

We still dont have any kids. But um.... I feel like I want kids now but I'm really not sure. Corbyn walked over and sat next to me. He put his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Something wrong?" I asked. "No" I said. "You sure?" "Yeah I'm fine" "ok. If theres something wrong. Just tell me ok" "ok" I cuddled up to him.

*time skip*

I was in our room alone and I was standing up. I was on my phone and I was texting Daniel.

Newt
Daniel. I have a problem

Daniel
What's wrong?

Newt
I want kids but I dont want to tell Corbyn

Daniel
Awwww
It's ok
Just dont tell him
Tell him when you are ready ok

Newt
Ok
I have to go
Corbyn's coming up

Daniel
Ok

Newt
Tell Thomas I said hi

Daniel
Ok I will

Newt
Thanks bye

Daniel
Bye Newt

I put my phone on the nightstand and saw Corbyn walking in. "Hey love" he shut the door. I got nervous and walked to him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing really" I said. "Ok" he said. I kissed his cheek and we put our foreheads together.

I pecked his neck. "Love?" He asked. "Yes?" I asked looking at him. "Are you sure that you are ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said.

He was confused. I kissed him. He kissed back and he put his hands on my back. We pulled away. He smirked.

'Uh oh' I thought.

He pushed me onto the bed and laid on top of me and kissed me.

*next day*

I woke up to feeling weird. I looked and saw Corbyn sleeping. He had his arms around me. I smiled at how cute he looked.

I looked at the blanket. I lifted it up a little and immediately put it down. 'Did we?' I thought. I put a hand over my mouth and looked at the wall.

I felt his arm go around me more. I looked at Corbyn. He was awake. "Morning love" he said. I smiled at him. "Morning baby" I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Um... are you ok?" He asked realizing I was nervous. "Um.... did we do it?" I asked. He looked and put the blanket down. His eyes were wide. "Um" he said looking at me.

"I'm so sorry. I-I didnt mean to" he said. "Its fine" I said. "Oh god I hope I didnt get you pregnant" he said. I got nervous. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm going to get up and get ready" I said. "Ok" he looked away and I got up.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I took shower and got ready.

I walked out and he was still laying there. I walked over and kissed his head. I walked downstairs and saw Molly. She ran over and started licking my face.

We sat on the couch and 5 or 6 minutes later, Corbyn came down. He looked nervous.

He started making breakfast. I walked over and sat on the island. He saw me and smiled. "You know. You dont have to do that" he said. "Do what?" I asked.

"Sit on that" "why. I'm trying to look cute for you" "well you dont have to try. You're doing it all the time" he said looking at me. I smiled and got off of the island. I walked over and put my hand on his arm.

*big time skip*

We were at the dog park and Molly was running around. I grabbed Corbyns hand. We watched Molly play with the kids and the other dogs.

*time skip*

We were laying down and he had his arms around me. It was late at night and I was nervous. 'I hope that if he got me pregnant that he'll be ok with it' I thought.

I cuddled up to him and put my head in his chest. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.