{Twenty-four}

*next day*

CORBYN

I'm excited for tonight. We are having a party and we are going to sing our song tonight. I'm excited to sing it but also nervous.

I had thoughts rushing through my head.

'Will they like it?'
'Will they like the song?'
'Will they like our voices together?'
'Will Newt like my voice?'
'Will it ruin the whole night?'
'What happens if they hate it?'

My thoughts were interrupted by Newt walking in. "Hey. Babe. What's wrong?" He asked. "Just. Nervous" I said. "For what?" He asked. "To turn you" I said. "Hey. We don't have to do it if you dont want to" I said. "I know. I want to do it because you really want to be one. But I just dont want to hurt you" I said.

"I know. But we dont have to do it right now. Or this week. Or this year" he said. I went into his arms. I kissed his cheek. "Come on. Let's go get some food" he said. We walked out of the cabin and Frypan gave us some food. 

We started eating and the boys came out. I gave them a light smile. 10 or 20 minutes later, I finished my food. We walked to the woods with our guitars. We checked to see if anyone was following us. Nobody was. We practiced a few more times and we walked back.

We put the guitars in the cabins and we went back. I sat next to Newt and kissed his cheek. We started talking.

*time skip*

It's almost time for the party. We are going to celebrate for how far we've come and then we are going to sing. Me and Newt were talking in the cabin. We kissed and then there was a knock. We pulled away.

"Come in!" I yelled. Vince walked in. "The parties starting" he said. We walked out and sat down. Some people sat on logs. Some people sat on barrels. And some people sat on the grass. I was sitting on the grass with Newt on my lap.

We started celebrating. I started talking to Sonya and Harriet. "So uh... when are you gonna propose?" Harriet asked. "What? We've only dated for like a year. I have to wait" I said.

"Ok. But uh.... when are the children coming?" Sonya asked and Newt came over right when she asked. I looked at him and he started blushing.

"Um...." he said. He sat behind me. "I'm not ready for children" he whispered in my ear. "I know. I'm not ready either. So we aren't going to do that" I said. "Yet" Sonya said. I hit her shoulder lightly. "No" I said.

"Ok" she said. We continued to celebrate. Then it was time for us to sing. I'm so nervous. "Guys. I'm going to bed" Vince said. "Wait. We need to do something" I said. We ran into the cabin and grabbed our guitars. "Ready?" I asked. "Hell ya" they said.

We walked out and I sat next to Newt. They smiled. "We have been working on this song for... 2 days" I started. "And we thought it was a good song to sing here" Jack said.

I looked at Newt and he was smiling. He looked down and ran a hand through his hair. We started the song. I took a deep breath and started singing my part.

(A/n: I put the song above so if you want to listen to it while reading this if you can do that then you can. But we all know how it goes and how it sound lol)

Corbyn:
"I met her on a Monday evening. She was standing outside of the park and ride. And I said, hey ma, where you been? Been looking for a woman like you for all my life and she said, hola. Talk to me. Before I have to leave. And one day. We could be maybe more than two lost souls just passing by"