{Sixty-three}

*10 months later*

NEWT

Zach and Jack have one girl. Her name is Lavender. Tate is pregnant and Daniel isnt pregnant yet. I'm not either but uh..... I'm hoping that we adopt.

I was with Corbyn and we were watching TV. He had his arms around me and I was cuddled up to him. Then there was a knock on the door.

We went to the door and Corbyn opened it. It was Daniel and Thomas. Daniel was looking down. "What's wrong?" I asked. They walked in and Daniel looked nervous.

I was confused. "Um...." Thomas started. "What did you do?" Corbyn asked. "Um.... I got Daniel... p-pregnant" my eyes widened. "That's amazing" I said. "You did what?" Corbyn asked.

"I thought you would be happy" Thomas said. Him and Daniel are very close friends and when something happens to him. He gets overprotective.

Corbyn ran after Thomas. "IM SORRY!" He yelled. Me and Daniel laughed. They ran up the stairs. "So when are you getting pregnant?" Daniel asked. My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"I'm guessing you want to adopt" "yep" "um. Bud. You cant" he said. "W-what?" I asked. "Wolves have to get pregnant. They cant have a human in their family. They have to be a wolf. So if you get a human. You'll have to turn it" he explained.

"I-I dont want to get pregnant" I said. "I know... but you'll want to have kids someday" he said. "No I wont" I said.

"Yes you will bud. You'll want kids. You'll want a family" he said. I looked down and sighed. "Ok" I said.

Corbyn and Thomas came running down. Thomas went behind Daniel and Corbyn growled. "Corbyn. Calm down" Daniel said. Corbyn growled louder.

I ran over and put my hands on his cheeks. "Calm down" I said. He growled at Thomas. "Corbyn. Look at me" he looked at me. "Calm down" I said. He calmed down and sighed.

"Daniel. Thomas. I would leave before he loses control again" I said looking at them. They left. "So uh... I heard that you didnt want to get pregnant" "baby. I-" "no I understand. It's scary to think about. But trust me. You'll want kids someday" he said putting his hands on my cheeks.

I smiled and cuddled up to him. We went to the couch and sat down. We started watching The Flash again.

*time skip*

We were upstairs laying down. He had his arms around my waist and I was cuddled up to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*few weeks later*

We were going to a restaurant today. Its Olive Garden. We're going on a date and I'm so excited for it.

It's now late at night and we are going to go to Olive Garden. He said to wear something comfy.

I put a black tank top on and wore white jeans. I walked out and saw him shirtless. I blushed and turned around.

"Oh hey babe" he said. I looked and he had a hoodie on. "Um.... I didnt know you were in here" I said. "Um.... sorry" he said.

"Its fine" he smiled and walked over. He pecked my lips and we went downstairs. We walked to the car and got in. We drove to Olive Garden.

*time skip*

We got to the place and we walked in. We got a table and sat down. We ordered our drinks and I felt Corbyns hand on my knee. I blushed and looked away.

He moved his hand up to mine and he grabbed it. I locked our hands together. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and our drinks came. "Are you two together?" The lady asked.