{Fifty-two}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

So we found a manager and people to help with our music videos and stuff. We were at the studio singing a song called. All My Love.

Zach was singing and I got upset once I thought about Newt at home alone. 'Man I want to go home' I thought.

*time skip*

I walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and Newt came running over. I closed the door and he jumped into my arms.

"How was it?" He asked. "Good" I pecked his lips. I locked the door. "How were you with me not here?" I asked. "Eh. It was boring" I smiled a little and he got down.

We walked to the couch and sat down. We laid down and he laid on top of me. "Can I listen to your new song?" He asked. "I'll have to ask my manager" I said while putting my hand on his waist.

I sighed and looked at the TV. "What's wrong?" He asked. "The others would have loved this" I said. "Others?" He asked. "Chuck. Alby. Winston. Teresa and Jeff" I said. "I know but hey. They're in a better place now" he said. "I know" I said.

He pecked my lips. "Its going to be fine" he said. I smiled and he laid his head on my chest. We continued to watch the Originals.

*time skip*

It was lunch time and I was making us sandwiches. I soon finished them and walked over. I put the plates on the table and we started eating.

*time skip*

I finished my sandwich and washed my plate. Newt was taking a break from eating his so I finished before him. I walked over and grabbed my phone.

"I'll be back" I said. "Ok" I walked outside and called my manager. He picked up after the first ring.

Manager
"Hello Corbyn"

Corbyn
"Hello Randy. Um I have a question"

Manager
"Ok"

Corbyn
"Um... my boyfriend. He wants to hear our new song is that alright?"

Manager
"Yeah it is"

Corbyn
"Ok thanks. Bye Randy"

Manager
"Bye Corbyn"

I hung up and walked inside. "He said you can" he smiled and grabbed his phone. I walked over and sat next to him.

"What's it called?" "All My Love" he typed it in. "And what's your band name?" "Um. It's Why Dont We" he put it in and I pointed to it. He clicked on it and it played.

*time skip*

"The ending was odd but I liked it" he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Especially your part" he said. I smiled and we kissed. We continued the day.

*time skip*

We were upstairs getting ready for bed. Newt was in the bathroom and I was getting ready.

I finished getting ready and I laid down. I waited for him to come out. He soon came out and walked over. He laid down next to me and I put my arms around his waist.

"Night love" he smiled and cuddled up to me. "Night doggy" I smiled and kissed his head. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.