{Thirty-three}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

In a month or 2, we are going home. Because the boat is almost finished. I'm excited to go home.

I was with Newt and we were laying in bed. I had my head on his lap and we were just laying there. I looked up at him and smiled a little. He put his hand on my cheek and smiled a little.

"I have one question" he said. "Ok" I said looking at him. "Why did you fall in love with me?" My eyes widened when I heard the question.

I sat on my knees and looked into his eyes. "Did you just ask me. Why did I fall in love with you?" "Yes" he responded. "Well babe. 3 reasons. You're cute. I really love your accent and you have an amazing personality. You changed my life. You are everything I ever wanted. Do you want me to keep going? Cause I can go on all day" I said.

He smiled and looked down. I put my hand on his cheek and he looked up at me. I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away after a few seconds. "I'm excited to go home" he said. "Me too" I said.

"Babe" "yeah?" I asked. "Will you love me forever?" "Of course. Why?" "Because I had a dream last night. It was about" he sighed before starting again.

"We had an argument and you started throwing things and hitting me. You scratched me with your claws and bit me and then left me" my heart dropped when I heard him explain that.

"I would never do that to you" "but what if it happens when we are older?" He asked. "Its never going to happen" I said.

I kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away after a few moments. "I love you. I would never do that to you" I said.

"Promise?" "Promise" I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Now let's get some rest" I said. "Ok" we got up and got ready. We laid down and I put my arms around him. I put my head in the back of his neck and soon fell asleep.

NEWT

I was having trouble sleeping but I didnt want to wake Corbyn up. I looked at him and he was sleeping. He looked adorable.

His hair was a little messy and he just looked so calm and comfortable. I looked away and sighed. Corbyn's arm moved up a little. I smiled at the sudden movement.

It's been awhile now and I still wasnt asleep. I sighed and laid on my back. Corbyn moved his hand up to my chest.

I put my hand on his and he looked so cute sleeping. I just hope that I can sleep in a little while.

*next day*

CORBYN

I woke up the next day to the sound of a sigh. I opened my eyes and saw Newt awake. "How long have you been awake for?" I asked.

"All night" he said. "Why didnt you wake me up? I could've sang you to sleep" I said. "You looked comfortable and calm. You looked adorable. I didnt want to wake you up" he said.

"Babe. I wouldnt care if you would've woken me up. I would do anything to make you happy" I said. "I was happy to see you sleeping" he said. "I know but now you're you're going to be tired today" I said.

"Babe. It's fine. Really" he said. "You are not going out there. You're getting some rest ok" I said. "But. I want to spend some time with you" he said. "I'll stay here with you. But I'm waking you up everytime we need to eat or something ok" I said. "Ok" he said.

He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away after a few seconds. "Now before you fall asleep. Let's go get breakfast" I said. "Ok" we got up and got ready. We walked out and ate breakfast.