{Fourty-nine}

*2 weeks later*

CORBYN

I'm finally going home. I had to stay here for 2 weeks. They needed me to stay for an extra week so they could make sure that I was ok.

A doctor walked in. He gave me a my clothes. He left and I got ready. I walked out and I signed myself out.

They brought my car here. I got in and drove to Brenda and Jorges place. I walked to the door and knocked. Once they saw me. They hugged me.

Happened at all the other houses. At Daniel and Thomas's place. At Sonya, Harriet, Aris and Vince's place. At Zach and Jack's place. At Tate and Jonahs place. And at Minho, Gally and Frypans place.

I was going home now. I parked in the driveway. Newts at work. I walked into the house and saw something on the table. It was flowers with a piece of paper, folded up in front of it. I walked over and picked it up. It said.

Welcome home Corbs

I opened it and saw a chain bracelet. He knew I wanted one. I put it on. The card said

Love you Corbyn

I smiled and picked the flowers up. I walked into the kitchen. I cut the ends of the stems off. I put it in a vase and went upstairs with the note in my hands. I put the note on the wall in my singing room.

NEWT

I got home and I unlocked the door. I walked in and saw that the flowers and the note was gone. I closed the door and locked it. "Baby?" I asked.

He ran downstairs and hugged me. I cried in his shoulder. He gripped my shirt. "I missed you" "I missed you too" I said. He looked at me and we kissed. We went upstairs and sat on the bed. "How was it without me here?"

"Horrible. I was bored everyday. I cried myself to sleep and cried when I woke up because you werent in bed with me" "aww baby" he pecked my lips. "I know. I was just depressed in there because I knew you werent happy with me there" he said.

I smiled and we kissed. We went downstairs and sat on the couch. We cuddled for a few hours. Ate dinner and cuddled upstairs. We then went to bed.

*next day*

CORBYN

I woke up to the feeling of my arms around Newt. I smiled when I saw him sleeping with me. "Man I missed waking up to you in my arms" I felt him smile. 'Hes awake?' I thought.

"I missed waking up to being in your arms" I smiled and kissed his head. "I didnt know you were awake" I said. "I'm up" he said. I smiled and he looked at me.

We kissed and I smiled in the kiss. We pulled away. "I missed this" I said. He smiled and cuddled up to me.

We cuddled for about 30 minutes to an hour. He got up and went into the bathroom. I laid there, looking at the ceiling. I heard him turn the water on.

I smiled and looked at the closet. 'Man I missed him' I thought.

*time skip*

He opened the door and walked to me. I sat up and he pecked my lips. "Im going to go make breakfast" he said. "Ok" I said and he walked downstairs. I got up and got my clothes. I walked into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and got ready. I got in and took a shower.

*time skip*

I turned the water off and got out. I put my clothes on and ran my hand through my hair. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.