2.Paper Cut

genderbend!au
kokichi: koki
shuichi: shumi

the two girls were sitting down inside of shumi's room making origami hearts, which was a struggle for the shorter.

"you're doing it wrong, look.." shumi said as she made another origami heart from muscle memory just confusing koki even more.

"you're doing it wayy too fast! all I saw was this!" she said as she showed the ravenette her paper.

"koki...that's a fortune teller.."

the girl then looked down at the paper in her hands and smiled.

"ohh~ i guess you're right! you're gonna have to go slower shumi. please!" koki pouted making shumi blush and look back down at her perfectly symmetrical heart.

"o-ok, just hold still.." she spoke and koki nodded as she felt hands wrap around her waist, lifting her onto the tallers lap.

the taller than grabbed another sheet of paper and gave it to koki who seemed confused.

"i'll m-move your hands for you..." shumi blushed above her gaze as she saw the smaller giggle.

"alright then shumai~"

"sh-shumai?!- nevermind.."

as shumi carefully moved koki's fingers along the paper, she could see the purple haired girl smiling as the heart took form.

just before they finished, a drop red plopped on the floor. again and again again..

"ow..." the shorter frowned while she looked at the paper cut on her pinky.

"o-oh! are you ok?! of course you aren't- i'll go get a bandage." shumi sat koki down on her cloud patterned bed and ran in the bathroom to look for a bandage.

returning to the room, shumi bent down on one knee and softly grabbed koki's hand making her blush slightly.

while putting on the small band aid the ravenette heard the small girl giggle under her breath.

"wh-what..?" shumi asked trying not to get anymore embarrassed than she already was.

"it was only a paper cut, why were you so worried? maybe i've finally stolen your heart~!" the girl explained as a surprised expression covered the tallers face.

"maybe.."

now it was koki's turn to be surprised as she felt two soft lips against her own, smiling, the purplette kissed back letting the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

"i'm glad you were the one to steal my heart."

(A/N: So now I can make origami hearts-)