42.Shirt

hi! sorry for the late update! i went outside and had human contact so my brain is fried, take this wholesome baby!kokichi x shuichi

"kokichi...kokichi??" shuichi called out frantically, looking for the lost toddler.

the detective could hear giggles echoing in the hall, specifically from his bedroom door.

"kichi..." shuichi sighed and slowly turned the knob.

the lights were turned off, and the giggling had already disappeared. this putting the caretaker on edge.

"h-hello?" he stuttered on habit.

about ten more seconds of painful silence sung in his ears, until shuffling in the room made him tense.

"boo!"

"a-agh!!!"

shuichi fell on his ass, and groaned at the hard impact with his rear and the wooden floor.

that and endless laughter and giggles were heard from a little ghost in a big cloth, a shirt to be specifically.

shuichi's shirt to be specifically.

the detective blushed at this and smiled at the silly child, just wanted to mess around.

"ok, ok you scared me i admit it. now c'mon let's take you to bed." he sighed and picked up the squirming toddler.

"noooo!!! no bed! i wanna stay up with youuu!!" he whined and whined, irritating the detective more than he would like.

"you'll get to stay up when you're older, now c'mon.." shuichi put him down on the bed and tucked him in in a fashion he couldn't escape.

"grrrg! lemme goo! i've been kidnapped!" kichi thrashed around, but calmed down at the feeling of a had scritch-scratching at his scalp.

"uu.." the toddler cooed and leaned into the touch slowly falling asleep.

"works every time~" the detective laughed at his victory and kokichi huffed while falling asleep.

"fuck you.."

"hey! no potty words.."