108.Blade

Hey so guys I was looking at the views for my chapters and saw that there were so many more views on that 3-shot sex part don't think I
don't see yall lmao 👀

(tw: stupid shuichi stabbed his fingers chop chop)

talent swap au cause i don't think i've ever done it??

the sound of hard chopping on the hard wood table made kokichi jump every time it made contact with the surface. at any moment his friends finger might come off and he would be to blame because he couldn't just tell him to stop.

"hmm, you look very disturbed ouma-chan." he jumped again.

shuichi laughed and kept going, as if he was slightly going faster every time he finished a cycle.

"i-i'm just worried. you know this is a stupid idea." kokichi straightened up his posture.

"and you know if i win than you could die." shuichi informed him and used his unoccupied hand to make a slit motion.

"focus!" kokichi squealed.

this time shuichi jumped and slightly slit his finger on the side, hissing and dropping the sharp blade on the table.

"ah.." was all shuichi said looking like he didn't care blood was spilling everywhere.

"crap, m-my bad!" kokichi apologized and shot up to grab some bandages he brought near by (just in case) and wrapped them around his finger.

the supreme leader sat frozen for a few seconds, staring at the fixed up wound.

"you really shouldn't try stuff like that again. even i-if my life is 'on the line.'" kokichi stuttered and sat the roll down.

"right you may be, but you won!" shuichi rewarded him by clapping like a little kid.

"i what?" kokichi blinked. "i didn't even try."

"i know, but i don't want anyone losing their finger instead of their lives!" shuichi smirked. "speaking of, i did kill you."

now this was just getting crazy. "but i'm right here." kokichi spoke with a deadpanned voice.

"nuh uh! i made your heart absolutely die of worry. you should've seen the look on your face over such a small cut." shuichi explained and hissed when he moved him wounded hand.

kokichi was quick to put his hand down and protested "that was a small chunk at most, of course i was worried."

"that's why my goal's complete.." shuichi stood up with the knife. "i stole your heart so now i'm satisfied."

kokichi was nonetheless confused by the way their interaction ended. but he could tell they had a good time.

all friendship fragments filled.