13.Gift/Present

i'm aware shuichi's birthday is over just go with it..

so yeah, it was the emo boy of the classes birthday. surprisingly kokichi took over operating the plans and it turned out fairly well.

angie, tsumugi, kaede and maki working on decorations.
kaito, gonta and korekiyo putting the cake on the table. kirumi, tenko and himiko cooking, and everyone adding their very own presents on the table aswell.

"where the hell is the piss baby at?" miu looked around the room.

kokichi promised to get shuichi in the gym before 9 and it was 8:56, too close for comfort.

"calm down, i'm sure he's got it sorted out." kaito reassured her and they continued working, finishing at 8:59.

"so? where is h-"
"w-what the.."

the 14 students came to a silent panic and turned the lights off, taking their hiding places. kokichi hadn't shown up so they had to go on without him.

they heard the tapping of shuichi's shoes against the hardwood floor as he neared the corner.

kaede gave a silent '1, 2, 3' and flicked the lights on.

"HEY EMO BOY!" All of the students shouted.

(you can punch me for that)

shuichi had fallen backwards from the shock, his hat on the floor.

"h-hah?" he questioned and kaede laughed.

"happy birthday you idiot!" she smiled as the others praised shuichi for his birthday.

by now it was 11 am, and they decided shuichi could open his presents.

"h-hey..did anyone know where kokichi was?" shuichi asked and kaito shook his head.

"lil' shit made your whole birthday plan but didn't show up.. i'll punch him later for that!" kaito gave shuichi a thumbs up and he sweatdropped.

"p-please dont.."

after getting through his presents, he was going to play another arcade game but noticed a bigger box under the table.

"h-hey..who's is this?" the birthday boy asked and none responded.

"if you'd like i can discard it for you." kirumi offered and shuichi just shook it off.

not seeing any "from/to tsg, he took his chance and decided to open it."

he slowly opened the top..

"boo!"

shuichi sqeualed and fell on his ass for the second time today.

gathering himself, he looked up to see..

"kokichi?"

the lair just laughed and hopped out the box to lean down to shuichi's face.

"sheesh, my beloved is so slow..i thought i would have to come out sooner or later~"

shuichi's face probably melted as he felt two soft lips against his own.

not caring about the gasps infront of them, they kept the kiss for about 20 seconds before pulling away.

"nishishi~ i hope you enjoyed your present shumai!" kokichi laughed and ran out the gym.

"oh..w-wait, shum-!?"

but needless to say, that was his best birthday yet.