74.Fear

sort of a continuation of the last chapter but not at the same time so not exactly—

"EYYAAAAAAAA!!"

kokichi sat up immediately and began shaking, but stiffened when he heard the creaking of a door. where the hell was he?

"ko hun? a-are you ok? i heard screaming.."

oh thank fucking hell. didn't happen, didn't happen.

"m-mhm! i was just thinking about how my favorite anime got canceled right before the last episode! besides, even if you thought i was scared, i'm a fearless leader! nothing gets under me!" kokichi smiled, trying to hide his shaking.

shuichi gave him a look of suspicion, "i..never said you were scared. kokichi, did you have an nightmare?" he seemed to be walking closer.

no, no, no! FFuckk!!!

"is that was you thought? nishishi~ you better not estimate a supreme leader." kokichi put on that face with the souless eyes in the heat of the moment.

shuichi fliched, sighed and backed up. "well, if you ever getting another 'not nightmare' i'm right in the kitchen." he smiled and walked out, closing the door behind him.

kokichi blushed, thinking about that sweet smile. how did he put up with him? he guessed it wasn't important right now as his body sub-consciously laid back under the bed sheets. slowly falling into the world of slumber.

silence......

.....

"you can't escape me anywhere, kokichi."