55.Rain

sorry for the late updates, i'm literally hosting a halloween party tmrw and my cramps have been the hell of me so i was in pain 85% of the day, but to make up for it i'm giving you all some platonic oumaki so wee~

song is rated M for a reason!

here-here is the future, future, future
i dress like I'm in jet set (god damn)
knock a pussy out just like a bed set sheesh)
i feel like a gg with my headset
death is your kismet (right)

maki sighed and sat down on her fluffly chair, singled out from the rest of the velvet coating couches around the living room. it slowly swung as she focused on the words on her open page, and the feeling of fire heat in her fireplace. topped off with the sound of rain, this was by far her favorite aesthetic yet.

nothing could ruin this..

"MAKIII!! MAKI-ROLL LET ME IN!!!"

nevermind.

dress like i'm in jet set (god damn)
knock a pussy out just like a bed set (sheesh)
i feel like a gg with my headset
death is your kismet (right)

maki just attempted to ignore the calling out there for a while, looked up at her clock and saw he had been knocking for a god awful 30 minutes. her lips turned into a frown as she realized how cold he must be getting, also taking note of the stuttering outside her door.

so she finally obeyed his pleas and opened up her door to see a shivering, pale boy soaked in rain water.

carrots up on carrots
up on diamonds, that's appeal shit
scaring all your parents
when the mic switch on, i kill shit
they see my guitar amps
babygirl know that's my kill switch

"f-finally!! i knew you'd let me in maki-roll! w-wooahh! wait what a-are you d-d-doing?!!" kokichi whined and maki lifted kokichi up my the armpits before his soaking body could dampen her carpet.

"i'm taking you to dry off, so don't get my stuff wet." she huffed and closed the door with her foot.

"maki-roll knows i would never do t-that~"

"don't call me maki-roll."

they see all my followers
like baby, that's a hit list

heard you bought a white tee
i'ma turn that shit to red
i be poppin white teeth
that shit put my ass to bed

maki reluctantly sat kokichi down infront of a plugged up heater by the fire place, and tossing him an old blanket from a year or two ago. the heat from the fire place alone seemed to do it, but she wanted to be sure.

"now, will you explain to why you were knocking so hard at my door in the first place?" she asked and kokichi looked up.

"you know, the usual murderer trying to kill me and what not~" he grinned.

"lie again and i'll throw you out the house..."

oh yeah he don't like me
'cause i fucked his wifey
yeah she wanna ride me
oh i think she like me

kokichi stiffened and sighed, "fine..i was thrown out the house by my parents again."

those bitches.

maki cluched her first until her knuckles turned white, which ouma noticed.

"don't try going after them, please."

she unclenched her first and let out a breath she didn't know she held in.

"sure, but i'm not letting you go back over there." she stated.

"maki, you know i can't do that, they know where you live—"

molly rocks in my green tea
xix is the dream team
be silent when i'm speaking
i'm the shit, i'm the faeces

"than they'll just have to take you from me."

kokichi's eyes widened and looked at her like a deer in headlights.

"and don't even ask why, it's because i'm your friend." she smiled a genuine smile.

ouma smiled in return and decided not to fight it.

the two fell asleep in their seprate places, the rain making up for the silence.

i dress like I'm in jet set (god damn)
knock a pussy out just like a bed set sheesh)
i feel like a gg with my headset
death is your kismet (right)

i dress like I'm in jet set (god damn)
knock a pussy out just like a bed set sheesh)
i feel like a gg with my headset
death is your kismet (right)