105.Poison/Venom

✨𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆✨

(tw:chapter five baby)

"you want me to kill you??"

"yes i did. don't tell me y-you're going deaf too dummy."

kokichi's breath was ultimately labored, each one seeming painful as ever. it didn't help his frame wasn't very well built either, for the two arrows puncturing his skin were slithered flesh deep.

"no."

kokichi blinked and looked at kaito like he was crazy. "are you serious? your girl toy is gonna go bleugh if you don't kill me!"

"shut the hell up!" kaito hissed and began coughing himself, his throat didn't like this. it hurt so bad.

"your times almost up too." kokichi pointed out matter of factly.

"if you don't hurry we'll all die meaningless deaths. i don't think you want that."

"i-i said..i said shut up!" kaito wheezed and wiped blood from his mouth. "none of us are gonna die."

"you're a real fucking idiot." kokichi gritted his teeth to where you could hear it yourself.

"sure man. look, i got a plan just cmon." kaito told him.

"no! why would i do that! i've scarified way too much too—oo!!" kokichi's scratchy voice raised in pitch as he was thrown over the muscular mans shoulder.

"off we go." kaito said hoarsely, ignoring the fruitless cries and punches from kokichi.

alternate ending:

kokichi: hey kaito, kaito look at me

kaito: wha...?

kokichi: *ᴹᴼᴿᴾᴴˢ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᴾᴬᴺᶜᴬᴷᴱ*