37.Guitar

when you forget to upload 3 times
btw this is platonic ibuki x kokichi so skip if you wanna

"i'm reallly sorry mioda chan.." kokichi cried as ibuki picked up her broken instrument.

"no need to worry about it, but ibuki does wish for something to repay me!" she told him and kokichi froze.

whenever people got on ibuki's "bad side", as if it's even a thing, they never came back the same. so needless to say kokichi was scared as fuck.

"y-yes?~ anything for you!" he tried to hide his fear.

"ibuki wants you.." she paused.

the two just started at each other for a few minutes, getting weird stares at people who walked by.

"to play her guitar!!" ibuki finished her sentence and pulled another instrument from behind her back.

"oh! thank god, i thought— wait you had another all this time?!!"

"don't question ibuki!"

now the two were at ibuki's home, sitting on the floor with a guitar in kokichi's hands.

"t-this is..actually really easy!" kokichi smiled and began to play the guitar quite well for his age.

"there you go! now ibuki wants you to play this!" the musician handed him a sheet of paper that made his jaw drop.

"m-mioda chan this is like, some expert stuff! and my fingers hurt.." kokichi rubbed his fingers and ibuki gave him a blank smile.

"ibuki wants you to play it!"

a shiver ran up ouma's spine as he sighed at got to work, knowing full well that this was his punishment for breaking her guitar..

~ time skip ~

"h-hey, has anyone seen ouma today?" shuichi sat down next to kaito and kaede.

"yeah! i saw him leave yesterday with ibuki. why?" kaede answered and shuichi looked around the room.

"i w-was just worried ok!!" the detective covered his face a bit and kaede squealed.

"and i ship it.." the pianist whispered.

"you shouldn't worry about him sidekick. probably something to distract you from wo—"

"AHHHHHHH!!"

the class turned their heads to see kokichi clutching his hands while entering the door and ibuki behind him.

while kokichi went and sat down, all eyes turned to her and she just smiled.

"what? all ibuki did was get payback!"