109.Suicide

(tw: uhm title + these two throwing the word around like a baseball)
i was gonna do suicidal!kokichi as a go to but then..suicidal!saiouma? um yeah please

"you want to jump too?"

at first, the sudden question almost made shuichi throw himself off the roof in embarrassment of being teased, disappointment of being found, anger of being so dumb and fear of having to go through those horrible months in that psych ward.

"don't worry, i won't tell." this made his head turn and immediately gasped.

"k-kokichi?" shuichi stuttered, he could feel the dried tears on his face just from moving his lips.

"the one and only." he dryly laughed, sitting right at the edge of the building just like him.
"you never answered my question."

"o-oh right..yeah. i wanted to jump for a while." shuichi answered, their eyes never broke contact with the ground.

they were literally ten stories up. if they survived, there surely would be a very low chance of surviving. hopefully.

it's ironic to have hope in such a dire situation.

"why do you want to commit suicide? is it because people never believed you when you told the truth? because of your own misfortune?" kokichi kept asking questions.

"don't just..throw the word around like that." shuichi's voice went stern.

"what? suicide?" kokichi ignored it. "why should i not throw it around when we're about to throw ourselves?" he had a good point, so he stayed silent.

"i'm..i want to do it now."

"already?" kokichi asked. "and we just started talking."

"we both know that's not what we came here to do." shuichi hissed and stood up.

"maybe i was lying. maybe i came to save you." this caused him to freeze for a bit. "or maybe not." and then un froze.

"don't joke with me kokichi." shuichi hissed once more, staring ahead.

"well?"

"well what?"

"are you gonna jump? flop down like a fish and feel all your bones crack after the weightless feeling of your impending death?"

"i get it." shuichi narrowed his eyes. he was shivering.

"you still seem scared." obviously, kokichi pointed out.

silence.

"how about i jump with you?"

"don't." shuichi warned him, taking another step closer. "this is my moment."

"well it sure doesn't look like it." kokichi said and grabbed his hand. it felt a lot warmer than he expected.

"now are you ready?" no.

"yeah."

hand in hand, both shaking..they fell. it took a lot longer than shuichi thought it would. so much so he decided to waste his last seconds being a pansy.

he thought about how much he wasted his life, not exactly wasted. it just felt so empty.

did he even want to die? it's not like he had nothing to die for. he had nothing to live for.

that was just as bad.

obviously.

..he wished he could take his choice back.

C̨̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞r̨̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞ą̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞C̨̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞K̨̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞
.̨̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞
̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞!̨̡̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊̀̇̏̐͊͜͜͝͞͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞ ̨̡̙̘̖̯̰̀̇̏̐͊͜͝͞