60.Tape

it's like 11:50 and i'm watching anime it's a school day tmrw wtf am i doing

"kokichi, c-can we not do this again?! i'm seriously busy—mmph!!"

"shhh, you're on tape! get it?"

"..."

"ok fair~"

suddenly, a bright light lit up the room. shuichi's eyes recoiled and squeezed shut at the sudden change in saturation.

"i'll repeat myself one more time shuichi. where did you put the chuck e cheese hat?"  he asked with those dead eyes and doll like mouth forming into hell.

shuichi stayed silent, letting the tape surrounding his face seal the deal for him.

"well, if you're gonna be like that,,"

kokichi pulled out a sherlock holmes book and walked towards the fire place.

"mmm! mmph!!" shuichi struggled, is heart rate kicking up immediately.

"aww~ does shumai not like his precious book being put over the fire like this?" kokichi teased, letting the number of fingers supporting the book to it's doom to two measly fingers.

the other shook his head, trying to the point across that he'll talk.

"y'know, this kinda reminds me of that vine where some girl drove her barbie into a fireplace—"

shuichi managed to get the tape in his mouth and spit it out.

"sh-shut up! i'll talk just let the book go! that was 70$.." he pleaded.

"fine~ so where is it?" kokichi asked and shuichi sighed in defeat.

"on top of the refrigerator.."

"i fucking knew it! always putting the things i long most out of my grasp!"

"but i'm right here~"

"shut up before i leave you tied up!"