🎉100.Monster(s)🎉

"FUCK YEAAAAAAAAH"

the whole class went silent and kept eating breakfast, until they heard another scream.

"WOOOOOOOOO!"

kaito slammed his fork on the table on stood up, "who the fuck is that?!"

"you know who it is. author hasn't been here all week." kokichi said.

"who?" maki glared at him but all attention shifted when a wall got busted down.

"do you know what day it is?" author asked. "of course you do, who am i kidding." they joked.

"uh..no, no we don't. who the hell are you?!" miu barked at them.

"you heard the bitch! i control your lives! i would tell you to give up your very soul but we'll say that for later." author sneered and handed everyone a monster drink.

"tenko won't drink this! she doesn't want her dirty male drugs in her!" she pushed the drink away.

"ew no. just drink it ok? i don't want girl coochie right now." author hissed and drank some more of the drink.

reluctantly everyone gave in and took a sip of the drink.

everyone instantaneously combusted from smoke and turned into different creatures.

there were shocked faces as everyone looked at what happened to their bodies. but author didn't give a shit.

"you know, i keep asking myself why all s/o's in kokichi head canons are female and then i remember all the thirsty fangirls—" author rambled on about things that might've made kokichi scoot back a bit.

"uhh.." rantaro seemed shaken as his arm shape shifted into a dogs.

"what in the world did that thing do tp us?!" kaede said frightened and feeling the horns on her head.

"someone make them stop." kokichi put his head on the table not taking fact he was a vampire now.

"hey uh..author? author??" tsumugi waved a hand in front of their face but they kept rambling.

"seriously it's just getting annoying now! i have to dig for five hours and if i'm lucky i'll get one with male s/o. but the. That makes me just as bad of a fanboy as them!" the kept talking and only stopped when tsumugi snapped her fingers.

"hm? what is it? don't like the new theme?" author asked and tilted their head.

"theme? if you don't change me back i'll theme you dead!" maki said and slapped a hand over her mouth when she hissed.

"hey, hey don't go all mental on me. this is just what i have to do. shit! it's almost midnight! you all better hurry." author scolded the kids.

"but it's eight in the morning—" kaito said and cut himself off when he realized they were gone.

to summarize everything, kokichi was a vampire. shuichi was a ghoul. maki was a cat hybrid. kaito was a werewolf. kirumi was a spider hybrid. kiibo didn't change, he was already scary enough to those kids at mc donalds last monday. rantaro was a shapeshifter. kaede was a witch, miu was an incubus, ryoma was a demon, korekiyo was an archangel, angie was a ghost, tenko and himiko were both kitsunes, and gonta was a full on dog.

"how are we supposed to last like this the whole day?" ryoma groaned messing with the motionless demon wings.

"maybe we can ask author to get rid of them faster! they're the new atua!" angie said and bowed down probably to some invisible god.

"ah yes, bow down to me." author chan appeared again watching them from a beam on the ceiling.

"you're back!" angie cheered.

"oops." author blinked, jumped down and began to walk away.

"you aren't leaving me like..like this! change tenko back! but not himiko. she looks very cute now." tenko rambled on.

"nah~" author giggled and twirled around.

"p-please, we have class in ten minutes." shuichi tried to get them to agree.

"and i have to eat ass in ten minutes. oh, i'm saving that. that was good." author smiled and most likely wrote their little conversation down in a notebook.

"but really, i'm not changing you back. hope you like the one hundredth theme!" author blew them a kiss and left.

"..are we all going to agree nothing happened and we're all crazy today?" kirumi surprisingly spoke up.

everyone simultaneously agreed. the horrified looks from everyone in the cafeteria we're even the worst of it. fuck you author, fuck you.