7.Key

love hotel but kokichi buys the key—
(!lime warning!/bl*wjob)

"you teens are always so horny that you're all probably desperate enough to hump a water bottle! here, take this!
a healthy teens mind is always filled with sex and lust.."

the bears words replayed in my head as i looked at the love key in my hand and then the door in front of me.

the door was a nice, soft pink with a gold handle. consisting of the same gold outline forming the shape of a heart in the top middle.

i slowly moved my slightly shaking hand with the key towards the door and....

click!

and my vision turned white.

once i felt myself wake up, i sit and up see i'm in a room with a huge heart shaped bed, a horse carousel?? and a lot of..uh.

"i've finally caught you, thief."

huh?

i whip my head to the side of the heart shaped bed to see my favorite emo boy, shumai.

i remind myself to play along and giggle. "are you sureee about that?" i ask drawing out the 'e'.

"this time yes. i'm going to have to check your body for any possible weapons.."
shuichi said and started patting down my waist making me squeak.

"eep!" i yelp and cover my mouth, embarrassed.

"hmm? i'm going to need you to keep it down until i finish, phantom thief. i know you wouldn't want a worse punishment for the crimes you've done than you already do.." he looked so hot, but i whimpered and nodded as he glared me down.

shuichi continued patting around my body until he reached my thighs.

"mmph!" i tried to be quiet like he asked, but i got a small glare when he looked up at me.

"won't keep quiet won't you? i guess you want this punishment then.."

the detective then pushed me onto the soft covers of the bed, with both of my wrists in his grasp leaving me defenseless.

his pale eyes met mine, still with the a piercing glare.

"you've dug yourself in some deep shit. so listen to what i say, or else."

my eyes widened a little at the fact he cursed, but i nodded my head all the same as one of his hands slowly made their way between my legs.

"hhnn..~" i whined at his gentle touch.

shuichi seemed to notice this and began palming my groin making me groan and tilt my head back.

"a-aaaahh..hh...shui~" i started to bite my lip and buck my hips as his rhythm grew more rough as time passed.

by now, i had a very noticeable buldge in my pants which made my face flush and look away from my lower region.

"nn..what did i say about disobeying me? don't hold those noises in.." he grabbed my chin with his finger and thumb forcing me to look at him.

i released the bite on my lip and he continued to please me.

before i knew it my pants and boxers were gone in one move making my already flushed face burn up.

saihara licked his lips and wrapped his hand around my shaft, as he took the head of my cock in his mouth making me writhe underneath him.

"hnn..aaah..~...s-s-shumai..!~" i bucked my hips again as i felt myself getting close.

just before i could cum, he took his mouth off of me and pushed a finger on my urethra, making me shiver and whine.

"don't cum until i say..." shuichi mumbled.

i nodded vigorously knowing if i did he would probably not let me cum at all.

he put his mouth back over the head of my member and began sucking lightly, making me shiver once more and moan.

"n-no...shumai, i-i'll cum if you—"

he then stopped and i groaned from being denied orgasm once more. shuichi just giggled and started sucking again making me shake against the covers.

i hadn't noticed until now, but my pinned wrists palms were scratched from all the pressure i've been putting on my hands, making them turn red.

i was snapped out of my thoughts as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

"h-haaaaah!!..ahn~..!" i whimpered and looked down to see shuichi had deep throated my whole shaft.

"hhg..shumai...~c-cumming..!!~" i whined and he finally nodded, signalingi could cum.

without waiting, i came in his mouth while bucking my hips. i felt my eyes roll up my head as i finished cumming.

the detective took his time to swallow my seed and looked up at me.

my face was red and sweaty, with half lidded eyes filled with lust gazing into his own golden eyes.

"now that i've helped you, i think it's time you repay me.." i was confused until i looked down and saw a huge buldge in his pants, twitching every second or so.

i blushed and nodded, getting down on my knees while licking my lips.

let's just say it was a long night after that..

i woke up in a sweat, looking around to see i was in my room.

tuning out the morning announcement, i thought to myself and sighed.

there's gonna be a lot to explain at breakfast today.