31.Resturant (2/5) 🎃

kokichi's pov
when i finally woke up, i immediately hiss feeling a sharp pain in my back.

sitting up slowly, i notice we're in some fancy restaurant with everyone sleeping on tables.

that, and a bunch of decorated skeletons walking in suits are serving plates.

wait what—

they don't even seem to be fake, like it's actually just real dead people walking in the place.

sort of unnerved, one of the skeletons in a suit and bowtie come up to me with soul less eyes.

"may i take your oder?" he asks me.

"you mean order..?" i try and correct him and the skeleton shakes his head.

"no, we mean oder. we use it to give the food maximum flavor.." he responds.

i look around at what i could in the kitchen to see different object being thrown into a cauldron and mixed up by a witch.

gross...

"i-i think i'll pass.." i tell him, trying not to think about it, with that he nods and walks off to serve some other customers.

a few tables behind me i hear a groan and whip my head around to see rantaro waking up.

"grh..the fuckity?" he murmured and i run up to him smiling.

"shhut up! i wanna scare shuichi and you're gonna help me!"

"ok."

honestly i was surprised he went along with it so fast but i'm not complaining.

together, me and rantaro brought over atleast 10 skeletons waiters and set them around shuichi's table.

his sleeping face is..cute...

snap out of it! once i gave rantaro the cue, we both ducked under the table and poked is shoulders.

"mm...wha's going on..."

shuichi looked up to see the mister and mistress skeletons we had brought over.

"may we take your oder?"

fucking lost it.

i managed to keep myself together, and listened for shuichi's reaction.

"korekiyo, what the hell?"

huh??

i pop out from under the table and see korekiyo, maki and kirumi and skeleton costumes.

"kokichi what are you doing under the table..?" shuichi asked me.

i just sat there for a second with a blank face, before looking at him with a cheery smile.

"obviously trying to give you a blowie! duh~ but it was way to small to deepthroat.." i lied out my teeth.

"h-hah???" he choked on air which made me laugh a bit.

"but twas just a lie!" i winced as i spoke before i thought.

"guess that didn't work, c'mon kiibo. let's go be gay together."

"u-uwah?! where are we—wait what???"

and with that, everyone began to wake up, ryoma being the last. we had to force him awake since he kept talking about wanting to sit there forever.

third person pov

"oh shumaiii~" kokichi cooed as everyone bustled around the restaurant.

"h-huh?" shuichi turned around and looked down to see kokichi with a bunch of candy in his arms and a lollipop in his mouth.

"kokichi...atleast don't talk with a lollipop in your mo-mhp!!" shuichi was shur up by kokichi shoving some candy in his mouth.

shuichi spit it out and looked at him confused.

the lollipop came out kokichi's mouth with a 'pop!' as he gave shuichi a dissapointed look.

"that was one of my favorites too..." he sulked and the taller started to feel guilty.

"n-no..! sorry kokichi, i'll—"

"just kiddingg~!"

the small leader smiled and grabbed shuichi by the wrist.

"where are we going?!" shuichi yelled trying to keep up with kokichi's footing.

"trying to find you a candy you actually like dummy!" ouma giggled as they stopped by a table with bowls of many different candy.

sour patch kids, twizzlers, jolly ranchers, lollipops, jaw breakers, they had it all..

"well? don't be shy!" kokichi said, dunking his head in some pumpkin shaped cookies.

shuichi scanned the table, looking amongst the many colorful candies.

but out of all of the colors, his eyes landed on a bowl of black, twisted short sticks.

curiosity took over him and he reached in the bowl and ate a few of them.

honestly tasted great.

shuichi felt eyes on him and nervously looked around the room to see kokichi looking at him shocked.

"what?" shuichi asked with his mouth full.

kokichi didn't answer for a bit and just started.

then started crying.

"i-i can't believe it!! my b-beloved shumai is a...licorice lover!! licorice f-fucking sucks! i want my shumai back!" he began crying and some waiters looked at us.

"o-oh god— um, okay? i guess i can try something else.." shuichi said dissapointed, actually liking licorice.

"sheesh shuichi~ i thought you could tell when i'm lying by now!"

ahhh shuichi felt stupid.

before he could question the liar, a ding went off in the restaurant, and monokuma's voice rang through the room.

"aww..you guys aren't scared by those skeletons! they're actually people who died in a war!"

"w-wait how?" kiibo questioned.

"baby he's lying." rantaro told him, covering kiibo's eyes.

"a-are we about to go???"

the students all had noticed kaito, who looked like he was going to shit himself. now that they thought about it, he's been scared as hell since we've got here.

"kaito really is a pussy.."

"i-i heard that!" kaito yelled at kokichi while his teeth chattered.

"either way, mr. astronaut is right! it's time to go~"

maybe i can scare you by stealing your heart:.