86.Prison

phantom thief roleplay au  (இдஇ; )  need more og universes

(warning: way too much fluff)

"you know you'll never get me to confess, not even in this jackass prison. right?"

"maybe so..but now i'll still be able to get my revenge."

kokichi's eyes widened a bit, but kept his bitchy attitude. "hmm~ and whats that gonna be?"

"you'll see."

the silence that came after was far too nerve wracking. kokichi got anxious and began squirming in his seat.

"so~ you just gonna sit there and give me the silent treatment? or aAEEEE!!!"

the thief's shoulders instinctively jerked up at the tingling feeling on the side of his neck, causing him to whip his head to the side to see shuichi with a smug ass look on his face.

oh no..

this was definitely a mistake. "o-okay, okay i'll tell you where the artifact is just let me go!" kokichi's voice became unsteady.

"i thought you weren't going to talk even in this 'jackass' prison." shuichi taunted him with his own words, gently moving his fingers against the nape of his neck.

"O-OI!! WHAT'RE YOU EEEEHEHEEKK!! NOOO!!!" kokichi squealed and shook his head back and forth when the feeling didn't stop.

it was honestly amazing how fast he could lose himself like this, his laughter sounding so much cuter and childish than that fake "nishishi" one.

"OHOKAY OKAY!! I GIVE!! EYYAAA!!" tears began to prick at the corners of his eyes.

a great full shuichi finally removed his fingers, and looked at him expectantly.

"what?" kokichi played dumb.

"EEE! OK OK IT'S UNDER THE BEHED !" his laughter started up again when shuichi squeezed his hips.

to make sure he wasn't lying, shuichi checked under his bed, as it was in fact there.

"thank you." he smiled softly and untied kokichi from his restraints, left over giggles coming out his mouth ever now and then.

"t-that was..so meaaan~" he whined and flopped on the floor.

"my bad. your laugh is really cute though, you should do it more often." shuichi told him and relished the blush that appeared on his face.

kokichi actually enjoyed that, and maybe didn't hate being tickled like that..but he'd never confess to it. good thing shuichi already knows.