107.Drugs

(tw: first off the title—, attempting overdose, syringes, brain dead kokichi) inspired from a fic i saw on tumblr

"kokichi, open the door."

kokichi groaned from the other side, a few clicks could be heard before his head peaked out through one last lock. "what."

"have you been taking those pills again? your skin looks pale." shuichi said.

"my skin is always pale." kokichi stated now sitting up more right, "what are you doing here anyway? it's three in the morning."

"i'm here because this is the time you always get drug cravings, now open the door." shuichi repeated.

"make me!" the door was unlocked.

"what in the—!" kokichi gawked before giving a piercing glare to the intruder. "get the fuck out!"

"i don't believe i can kokichi." he simply stated and started looking in the bathroom for any hidden compartments.

"ughh..i told you i'm still one week clean! j-just get out!"

"since when?" shuichi gave him a skeptical look and paused, good.

"since yesterday dummy, now out you go." he spoke quickly and tried pushing him out the bathroom.

his nerves heightened when he saw shuichi staring in one direction.

"kokichi." he said, "what's this?" he was holding a bag full of syringes that seemed to be full of some kind of drug.

"it's apple juice." kokichi deadpanned.

shuichi sighed and stood up not saying a word. he first threw the bag an all the others into the trash making kokichi yelp and try to find them.

"stop that." shuichi hissed and picked him up by the hoodie, "you're getting withdrawal symptoms again."

"so?"

"so you're going to have to at least talk about it." he explained.

"or what?" kokichi frowned.

shuichi just showed his phone that had their homeroom classmates in a group chat.

"you wouldn't dare." kokichi glared at him.

his thumb reached towards the call button.

"okay! okay!" he put his hands up defensively and sighed.

shuichi put the phone away and put kokichi in his lap, slowly running fingers through his hair. "so what happened?"

"i took over russia and used my power to get rid of all the vending machines."

"kokichi.." "nishi~"

a bit more avoiding the question in way too many ways possible and kokichi is out cold in shuichi's chest.

"mmm.." he hummed before blinking. "huh, i never realize how much time passes when i'm with you." no response.

"that's okay though." because even if it took him 100 years, he would get the boy back he'd always love. well—hopefully.