32.Magnet (3/5) 🎃

tw: slight panic attacks + claustrophobia

"w..ke..........p..."

"g....th.......fuc...k.up...shu.."

"WAIT THE FUCK UP!!"

"gnah!!" shuichi sprang up and felt a sharp pain in his head. doubling back, he then groaned and looked at the person in front of him.

what was displayed was kokichi trying to soothe the red spot that he ultimately felt bad for, along with a magnet that stuck their wrists together.

"the fu..?" shuichi said and lifted up their wrists unintentionally.

"g-good, you're finally out of it." kokichi gave him a bitter sweet smile and pulled him up.

the two men stood in an all black room, with just a light at the top to illuminate it.

soon, a dinging noise echoed through the walls.

"rise n shine ursine! i hope all of you have noticed the magnets on your wrists! to explain that..i've locked two people each together in rooms for them to face their fears. i promise, you'll enjoy this, phuhuhuhu—"

and then what we assumed to be monokuma's voice shut off.

"okay, so i guess we should probably- kokichi?" shuichi looked beside him to see kokichi staring off to space, slightly shaking.

"kokichi!"

the shorter blinked and snapped out of it, looking at shuichi while blushing.

"o-oops, sorry shuichi~ judt thinking about how i'd cut your head off later!" an obvious lie.

"i heard that,," kokichi pouted and shuichi covered his mouth.

"a-anyway, why don't we try and find a way out? i still don't see what's scary about this." shuichi asked himself and tried to walk to a part of the room, when he felt a tight yank on his wrist.

"oh right.."

together, both kokichi and shuichi looked around the room, but as time passed by, kokichi seemed more and more out of it.

"ouma..you seem a bit different lately? is there anything going ooo.." shuichi trailed off as he saw kokichi trying to wipe away his tears with one hand, not being able to hide his face.

"d-d-don't!!..don't look at me.." kokichi tried to scoot away but then remembered the magnets.

shuichi slowly began to near the hyperventilating boy, ignoring the weak kicks against his stoamch.

and embraced him an a hug.

a loose one, obviously. no point in scaring him anymore than he already was.

slowly, shuichi felt two small, tiny arms wrap around his waist as his breath calmed.

tuning out kokichi's soft sniffles, shuichi began to caress his back by drawing little circles in it, making ouma shiver.

by the time he fully calmed down, kokichi looked up at shuichi who still had a calm look on his face.

smiling in return, they both turn their faces at the sound of a door opening.

"finally!" kokichi screamed and ran out the door, dragging shuichi with him.

"a-ah, wait!!"

all the 16 students gathered in another black room, but with more lights illuminating the area.

out of nowhere yet again, monokuma clapped his pudgy paws and smiled at as.

"congratulations! you've all done so well! so sad we only have two stops left.." monokuma whined.

"get on with it!" tenko shouted at monokuma making him flinch.

"so feisty..fine!! this is what you all get for being so ungrateful!!"

snap!