36.Pillow

woo song fic lets go mfs
(tw: panic attacks!)

he stays home from work this time
he never really told his wife

"this is so dumb we're gonna get in so much trouble—"

"shhhhhhhshshsh!! quiet or monokuma will hear you!"

kokichi had thought it was the most best idea to spend their date making a pillow fort in the dining hall.

that was if monokuma didn't slice their heads off before they could.

he never really told a lie
but this time he decides that it's alright,
It's alright..

kokichi pulled the almost overflowing bag of pillows in a bag as they neared the table.

"you brought way too many pillows." shuichi pointed out while he kept picking up pillows his boyfriend dropped.

no one really knows his mind
and no one knows behind his eyes

"there's no such thing!" he pouted and set the bag on the table.

"so..where do we start?"

"with this!"

before shuichi could do anything, a big fat pillow whacked him in the face and he fell backwards on the floor.

the man deserves a medal
but he's never really won a prize, before.
he goes to lock the door..

kokichi couldn't hold in his laughter and let out a loud snort, which was quickly cut short as a pillow strikes him back.

"shumai wants to play like that? fine!" the short boy then threw atleast 5 pillows all in his direction.

he has fallen in love,
he knows it's enough.
and the world looks down and frowns..

surprisingly shuichi began laughing too, the planned pillow fort turning into a loud pillow fight.

nothing could stop the two from having this much fun at night, before a loud slam erupted from the doors.

"WHAT are you two doing awake?!" monokuma yelled at them making them freeze.

get up johnny boy, get up johnny boy
get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground.

"your mom." a pillow was sent in his face.

"w-we were just..going on a d-date..?" shuichi said in more of a question than an answer.

"really? at night!!?" monokuma began fussing about the rules and everything, lecturing the couple.

you're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy!
get up johnny boy 'cause we all need you, now
we all need you, now!

"we get it, we get it! can you please leave us be!" kokichi groaned and monokuma shook his head.

"nope! if you two are gonna disrespect my rules like this! than you need to pay the price!" monokuma sneered.

"w-which is?"

someone said, where you going?
someone said to you, goodbye—

"you can't sleep in your dorms for a week, leaving you vulnerable to anyyyy killers!" the black and while bear danced in a circle.

"huh? but thats-"

"sooo exciting!! i can't wait for the murders!" and with that, monokuma left them to their "date"

they deflect the disrespect,
when they say that they blame it on the times..
they blame it on the times...

they sat in silence for a while, and shuichi began to shake.

"o—oh...n-no.." the detective curled up into a ball and kokichi began to scoot over to him.

"shuichi.." he reached out a hand.

we all know you're qualified to fix a chair and love your wife,
they all know you're qualified!
but they lie when they blame it on the times,
and we blame it on the times..

shuichi slapped it away from him and began hyperventilating.

"n-no!! i t—told you!! i told you we shouldn't h-have..! b-but—-" shuichi began rambling to himself.

he has fallen in love.
he knows it's enough..
and the world looks down and frowns...

"shhhhh...it's okay." kokichi wrapped him in a loose hug as he felt his shirt begin to dampen.

after about 10 minutes the crying came to an end, and shuichi's breathing became stable.

get up johnny boy, get up johnny boy,
get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground.
you're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy!
get up johnny boy 'cause we all need you, now
We all need you, now.

"i'm sorry shu-shu, i promise i'll make it up to you later. for now, you wanna make that pillow fort?" kokichi spoke softly.

shuichi nodded and the two got to work.

they had made the pillow fort using the table as the frame, and a soft blanket to enclose them in warm, fluffy walls.

i will carry all your names
and i will carry all your shame,
and i will carry all your names.
and i will carry all your shame..
and i will carry all your names...
and i will carry all your shame....

"you want snacks?" kokichi asked his boyfriend.

"y-yeah.." shuichi answered and got handed a bag of spicy doritos.

"hey, i mean't it when i said i was sorry.. i had no idea monokuma would do that." kokichi's face went blank.

get up johnny boy, get up johnny boy!
get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground..

"no! n-no..don't blame yourself, i just sort of overreacted...and i forgive you." shuichi gave kokichi a kiss on the nose making him blush and push shuichi away.

"s-s-sure, whatever.." kokichi looked away from shuichi as he laughed.

you're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
get up johnny boy because we all need you, now!
get up johnny boy, get up johnny boy,
get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground...

"i love you.." kokichi snuggled into shuichi's shirt.

"i love you to- oh." shuichi looked down to see kokichi already asleep.

bringing his small boyfriend closer to his chest, he kissed him on the lips, and fell asleep.

you're my pride and joy......
get up johnny boy because we all need you, now..