101.Lie

I almost fainted but who's still vibing bro😎

(tw: put kokichi out of his misery awkskfjskkc)

kokichi didn't always live his life in a web of lies and trickery. ironically he used to be pretty truthful, doing his best to tell the truth despite the circumstances. but just like a garden, they pick out the best ones first.

he's been picked a long, long time ago.

"dude, good job! you're in the married club now!" kaito snickered and put shuichi in a head lock.

"o-ow! thank you.." he murmured.

"sheesh, you need a drink. you're way to stuck up man." kaito told him and walked to a table for some wine.

the day of shuichi and kaede's wedding, and the day kokichi regretted waking up and reading his inbox.

this is probably what he got for lying so much. but weren't his lies just the ones to shield people from the truth?

"hey.."

kokichi's eyes flickered open and looked behind him to see the bride herself.

"thanks for coming to the wedding, we must've been a bother." kaede apologized.

"nishishi~ why would you say that? i could never miss the day to see my one true love!" he really couldn't.

"what?" she seemed surprised.

"hm? what's with the long face? i'm talking about that beautiful pack of panta cans over there."

kaede giggled and pat him on the head, "still lying as always. feel free to come dance with us any time!" she smiled and ran off, probably to fool with shuichi.

"..." kokichi just watched it all happen, like some video tape.

"but that's just a lie.." he whispered to himself, like someone could hear. he wanted someone to hear. he had so many chances, it's a shame it came down to this.

with him and his petty little lies.