65.Snow

sort of a reference that'll make sense in my christmas book,, just wait and seee

"e-etchu!"

"bless you."

"etchu!"

"bless yo—" "etchu!"

"okay that's it you need to go to sleep." ouma whined at his strict words, being too weak to protest being picked up by his armpits.

"nooo...aaah....etchu!" he sneezed again.

"you probably have a fever too, why were you out there in the snow anyways?" shuichi questioned and the other just shrugged his shoulders making him sigh.

"well, wait here. i'll go get a thermometer and see how bad your fever is."

saihara set kokichi down on their king sized matress, the material pulling him into a sleepy and soft haze. the heat and fuzzy covers were making it that harder to stay awake as well.

"uehhh..nnh, okay..be back quickly.." he said before closing his eyes.

and with that, shuichi closed the door. leaving ouma in the dark room being lit by the cracks through the other side of the lid up hall.

he pretended to be asleep for about 30 more seconds before springing up and uncoupling his hands.

two small hens were sleeping in the palm of his hand.

"it was worth getting a fever for you two.." he whispered and finally gave into the hands pulling him into slumber. praising himself for finally doing good.