92.Pin(s)/Needle(s)

(tw: what did you expect? the prompt is literally needles— needles, blood mentions, throwing up in a trash can) + i'm adding my og character in here just for fun

"would you stay still for one fuckin second?!"

"no!!! i don't wanna go to the hospital!! nooo!!!"

kokichi and ayumu kept chasing each other in a circle around the room, papers slipping everywhere and items falling off the desks.

"gotcha. now sit." ayumu grabbed kokichi by the back of his scarf like a cat and wrapped him in the blankets to keep him stationary.

"how d-dare you! i'm being treated like a mere pe...argghh.." kokichi groaned at the pounding headache and pain in his sore muscles.

"i'm calling your stupid boyfriend so i don't have to deal with this. i've got finals next week so he's you're only option." he spoke and dialed up shuichi.

...

"you think he has to go to the doctor?" shuichi asked hesitantly.

"well, yeah. his fever is high as fuck and not getting any lower in the past few days. if it gets any worse i'm calling an ambulance."

shuichi seemed to fiddle around over the phone and began scribbling things down.

"what are you doing?" ayumu hissed.

"o-oh, uhm. if the fever is this bad than he probably needs to get a shot or two." shuichi explained, the writing noises not stopping.

"and?"

"and he has a pretty bad history with needles, which is probably why he was so scared to go to the hospital."

ayumu pursed his lips and sighed, "fine. thats ok, you can just use your detective powers or whatever to calm him down. i'll be over in 10"

the only noise left was the deafening sound of shuichi's phone.

~ time skip ~

"shuichiiii.." kokichi whined and turned to play dough in the tallers cold hands.

"a-ah, uhm hey kokichi." shuichi blushed and attempted to push kokichi off him.

"daw, look at you two getting along already. i hear the wedding bells ringing." ayumu said sarcastically, the message to stop acting like idiots in public getting through.

"you can walk home from here, right? we know about your condition." shuichi whispered under his breath.

"i'll be okay. just take care of him for now." ayumu stiffened and waved the two goodbye.

"shuichii.."

"huh?"

"are we going to the hospital?"

shuichi scratched kokichi's scalp and felt his head lean into the touch, "no, no we aren't. it's just a little doctors check up."

shuichi honestly felt bad about lying too him, but if anyone knew how he got near needles than they would too.

"h-h-how may i h-help you?" the doctor jumped at the sight of the two and took her attention away from the computer.

"you sound like a broken record-"

"ˢᴴᴴ, i have an appointment for kokichi ouma. his fever has gotten worse every day and he may need a "check-up" shuichi tried to tell her through his eyes.