12.Hallucinations

someone kick me in the nonexistent balls so i update in the morning.

tw: hallucinations☝︎︎+ gore and panic attacks
a motive from i'm pretty sure @maki-assassin if i'm wrong dm me please!!
(i probably spelled the username wrong jesus fuck)

anyways onto the oneshot dear god,,

"according to the wheel of fate! the chosen one will receive the knowledgeof knowing who dies! but be careful, it may not be what it seems~" monokuma told the frightened ultimates as he spun the wheel.

korekiyo shingucci..
miu iruma..
kirumi tojo..
kaede akamatsu..

kokichi ouma.

the others looked to see the usually carefree boy looking a bit terrified of what would happen next.

"ooo~ kokichi, kokichi, kokichi.." the bear chanted his name casually before jumping of the stage and waddling towards kokichi.

every step monokuma took toward him, kokichi took another one back.

"ehhh?..w-what are you gonna do with that you dumb kuma?" he tried to ignore the loud noise of his heart beating through his ears until monokuma took out a water bottle and two pills.

"drink." is all the bear said, placing the bottle in his hands along with the pills.

"wha— no??" he said confused and all he got was a glare.

"do it or my cute little kubs will have to execute youuu!" he laughed and his annoying ass kids came out of nowhere as usual in exisals.

"i d-d-don't wanna have to kill anyone.." monophanie cried from in her exisal.

"suck it up! we gotta impress daddy if we wanna make him proud!" monosuke scolded her.

the kubs were just ignored as kokichi continued to linger while looking at the black and white pills in his hands.

"take it pussy!" miu shouted at him and ouma snarled.

"shut the fuck up!" he shouted and took the pills with a gag.

"there? You ha.."

kokichi then passed out.

"so..who's gonna..?..um-" tsumugi mumbled.

"hell no!" tenko hissed and held onto himiko.

most rejected helping him back up but shuichi raised his hand.

"i-i'll do it." shuichi said, picking kokichi up bridal style.

"sidekick, are you sure??-"

"yes. i'm sure." shuichi looked into his eyes scaring a few teens because of how he was usually a pussy when it came to standing up for himself.

about an hour passed and kokichi was still knocked out on shuichi's chest while they all sat in the dining hall.

"are we sure he isn't dead??" miu shouted breaking the silence.

"i hope so.." maki said to herself and shuichi gave another short glare.

"he's not dead, dumbass-"
"uu.."

and just like that mostly everyones eyes darted to the stirring boy in shuichi's arms, waking up to see if he was still like normal.

"hey, you any different asshole?" kaito asked kokichi.

he was about to lie and say 'haha yeah with your mom'
but froze when he saw kaito with his eyes rolled back into his head and blood pooling out his mouth.

kokichi wanted to scream.

he looked at shuichi
and back at the seemingly talking corpse
and repeated this process about five times.

"is kokichi okay?" gonta asked and he looked over to gonta to see organs spilling out of his stoamch, the same blood coming out his mouth like kaito.

now he wanted to throw up.

the more kokichi looked around the table, the more he wanted to die himself.

even worse, whenever he closed his eyes, he would see some weird wall closing in on him, causing him to try and avoid blinking.

"oh yeah, didn't monokuma say something about him being able to see who's dead?" kokichi shot his head over to kaede and saw a noose tied so tightly around her neck it could snap any minute.

"d-dead..they're all..they.." he whispered and gonta started walking toward him.

"huh? what happened to friends kokichi?" he asked and surprising all of them kokichi yelled.

"N-NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" he tried scooting away from shuichi's lap and onto the dining seats.

ouma than began having a panic attack whispering things like, "what's going on" and "make it stop" freaking them out.

i mean, monokuma never gave him any sort of cure, so from then on out, he could see 12 dead corpses where ever he goes...

Words: 716

Me: i'll do it at 5
Clock: 6
Me: i'll do it at 7
Clock: 11
Me: ( ) 🛌