53.Blood

it's literally called blood? so theres a tw
anyway a trans au with trans!kokichi so woo
(ive been watching parasyte all night someone knock me out)

all 15 students had already arrived at the dining hall, eating the normally spectacular breakfast kirumi prepared.

everything seemed fine, but you could tell something was off..

"hey, has anyone seen kokichi?" kaede asks.

ah, there it is.

"he's probably still beating hiy fuckin meat! kyahaha! and for an hour too, holy fu—uuuuuuuhh..." miu was silenced by a slap to the back of her head by kirumi.

"silence. if you request, i can go fetch him for you all." she stated, wiping the dust off her dress.

"no no, let him stay there. this is a world record." maki said.

"for..what?" shuichi asked her and she just sighed.

"the record for the longest time i've been here without a headache."

"hey maki-roll can you pass me the salt?"

"nevermind."

everyone seemed to continue talking like nothing happened. So a curious shuichi took it upon himself to figure out why his crush hadn't appeared yet.

wordlessly, he got up from his seat and left the room. once his eyes fell upon kokichi's door, feelings of dread and fear filled his heart.

what if he was dead? murdered? shuichi began to shake a bit, he didn't even think of that. pushing away his worries, shuichi knocked softly on the door.

he then physically stiffened and hitched his breath when the door creaked open.

"o-ouma?" shuichi pushed open the door with tears in his eyes.

expecting to see a body, instead, shuichi saw kokichi with a bunch of water, pillows, blankets, chips and bento boxes around his bed set up like some weird nest. but was surprised him the most were the pads on the side of the bed along with testosterone too.

"ouma, are you—" saihara paused when he noticed he was sleeping.

and it was sort of cute..

shuichi shook the embarrassing thought out his head and walked towards the sleeping boy.

he could understand why he didn't tell anyone he was trans. everyone seemed to dislike him in some sort of way. but having to go through this alone was just cruel.

shuichi noticed his water supply was running out. that and it wasn't even water! just sprite and soda hid in aluminum wrapped water bottles!

he sighed and went to shake kokichi awake, but awkwardly stepped back when he saw blood on the sheets.

"mmmh, shuichi? wait, what the f-fuck are you doing in my room?" ouma moved himself away from the detective when he realized he wasn't alone.

shuichi stuttered for a response, "o-oh, sorry! we just didn't know where you were and..." he motioned to the pool of blood and ouma let in a little gasp.

"i can explain—"

"you don't h-have too, and i accept you already. this is a weird way to coke out though.."

kokichi seemed shocked, understandable. shuichi told kokichi he was going to get some new sheets and actual water to which ouma nodded.

shuichi walked back into the dining hall. all eyes on him.

"well?~ is he dead?" miu asked and shuichi looked away reluctantly.

"miu!"

"it's alright akamatsu, he's um..ok." and then he realized he was a bad liar.

because shuichi never lied, they believed him anyways. "that's ok bro! just call me if the devil gets out of hand!" kaito waved shuichi bye as he left with some water bottles.

"why did he have water?"

~ time skip ~

"thanks for not telling anyone yet shu, i mean it." kokichi said as he downed more pain killers.

"you're welcome, b-but um, what are you doing?"

kokichi was lying down in saihara's lap unconsciously like he'd been doing it for years.

"just cuddling with my faaaavorite person in the world!" he laughed, closing his eyes.

"i-i'm your what?" shuichi blushed, but his face cooled down when he saw the yet again sleeping beauty in his lap.

"i g-guess, you're my favorite too. goodnight ouma." he whispered and pulled kokichi into a hug (actually having a pad on this time) and fell asleep.