76.Ocean

when i saw this i got hype "time to use my au" 😳

white ocean au
summary: hell, earth, heaven and a place named white ocean. since well that's all it is..there's no way out of the place either, so who ever ends up there is stuck and never lives to tell the tale.

(i'd explain more but it's too long so let's just continue)

"nnnghh..w-where am i?"

a shaky voice whispered, their eyes trying to focus on the purple blob in front of them. wait what?

"hi welcome to chilli's!" the blob turned out to be a ombre purple haired boy with a dead to god scary look on his face.

"EYAA!!" the boy squealed and frowned when the other laughed.

"didn't think you'd get scared soo easily, my bad! anyway do you know where we are?" he questioned suddenly looking serious.

"n-no..all i remember is falling and passing out. you?" he asked and the purple haired man shook his head.

"hmmm~ since we'll be here for a while. it's best we get to know each other huh? kokichi ouma, you're at my service!" he winked as laughed when the others face turned red.

"shuichi saihara...and doesn't that saying go the other way around?" shuichi narrowed his eyes.

"nope! everyone bows down to me!" kokichi smiled and tried to sit up, only to fall face first in what sounded like water.

"mmph!! *gasp* what the fuck?!" he screamed out of surprise. shuichi's eyes widened a bit too. they didn't even know they were in shallow water right now. was it even water in the first place?

the navyette's question was answered when kokichi cupped some of the water and drank it making shuichi squeal.

"don't drink that!!"

"why?"

"we don't know if it's safe!"

kokichi sighed and shook the water off his hands. "fine, you're sorta boring..hey, if there's water here do you think this is an ocean or river?" he asked and felt the ground with his hands.

"maybe. why?" shuichi asked.

"because that means we could possibly drown! we didn't even know we were in water, i don't think you want that huh?" kokichi snickered, feeling pressure up to half his arm.

yep, there was definitely a huge invisible body of water right in-fucking front of them.

"we're stuck here."

"we have..already established that.."

"no! like i checked around the whole place, it's like an ocean surrounding some small island. we're stuck in some void surrounded by a white ocean!" kokichi huffed and sat down.

oh..that meant their time alive here was limited too. unless there were invisible fish and reefs to go along with this.

"white ocean?" shuichi whispered.

"oops, that just slipped out. sounds cool though right?" he winked, and then let out another gasp.

"shumai look!" kokichi smiled and ran toward what seemed like a far away oasis.

"d-don't call me shumAII—" shuichi screeched as he was pulled along.

well, if he were to be here for a long time. at least he got someone interesting..