70.Death (3/3)

I fell asleep time to evaporate—

(tw??: masochisim, sadism, riding, a bit of blood, mentions of bruises/hickeys)

finally that sweet ass demon!shuichi x pregame!kokichi

"shuichi, i'm home—GYYAHH!!"

kokichi screamed on the fact that he just got toppled over by his boyfriend when he entered the door. his demon boyfriend to be exact.

it'd be a bit to much to explain at the moment, but let's start with those little kids that went missing 2 years ago.

"kokichi~"

kokichi shivered at the name call and sighed, looking up at the other to see his eyes hazy and mouth drooling.

"you've been gone for way too long..come, play with me. don't you want me to make you feel good?" he asked trying to coax the other into having a good time.

"i-i would of i could shuichi you know that-" kokichi said and tried to wriggled out his grasp. "but i have homework today and need to fi—eek!"

now this time, kokichi was cut off by 2 cold fingers on his neck. not even realizing that his scarf had been discarded.

"mmmm..who~did~this~to~you??" shuichi said in a sing song voice and began licking at the injuries.

kokichi had began panting slightly, but shook his head. he had work to do dammit!

"urgh! just those bullies again, now i really have to finish this work shuichi." he spoke more seriously. the silence following after making him think he'd won.

until his boyfriend bit his neck hard as fuck.

"hnnggaaAAH~" kokichi involuntarily moaned and came in his pants.

'oh my god that's embarrassing' he thought and heard shuichi giggling.

"damn, you came just from that?and i thought i would have to do more. now.." he spoke as his demeanor changed instantly.

"do you want to continue?"

kokichi shook a little bit from the tone and nodded weakly. to this shuichi smiled and took off the others soiled pants.

"y'know kokichi, i'm the only one who can bruise you up like this..i don't find it very pleasant you come home in more and more of those every day." he explained while palming the other incredibly fast, making it hard to focus.

"nnnh~..mm, sorry baby." he got out and continued bucking his hips into shuichi's palm.

"no need to apologize. just let me cover you up in my own." shuichi purred into the others ear and nibbled it a bit.

they were both painfully aware that they had a maso/sadi dynamic going on here. which is the only reason he was comfortable saying that.

but shuichi's never gonna admit it.

"y-yes please! fuck me and mark me up~ you can d-do anything to me, do anything to me! i just wanna cuum~" kokichi begged and thrashed around in shuichi's hold.

"you beg like such a princess, how could i say no?"

and before kokichi could process, shuichi was nipping, licking, bitting and scratching all over his body. while doing that he also got his shirt off causing for those pink adorable nipples to show.

"shiiit~ g-go lower, go lower please!!" he screamed through the pain mixing with pleasure. didn't help that he could literally see the blood appearing from bite all on his pelvic area.

shuichi bent down to kiss his clothed dick and began humming as if he were asking a question, but al he got was a gasp.

"eyaaaa~ A-ahhh.." and just like that kokichi came for a second time.

another laugh and lips parted with the yellow and red cloth.

"baby came so fast. you seem tired, but you know i need to cum too.." he said and pulled down kokichi's boxers. exposing his dick resting in precum on his thigh.

the only thing stopping them from silence were the whines and moans from the one underneath shuichi, as he carefully fingered him one by one. turning into two..three...

"you seem done here." he smirked and pulled his fingers out, knowing damn well kokichi was about to cum.

"s-stupid dumb fuckin— MMM?!!" kokichi growled, about to pull on shuichi's tail but got 10 inches of dick shoved in his ass before he could.

"tight as always, maybe i could mark you on the inside too~" shuichi smiled and came down to kokichi's thigh and began giving bloody hickeys that would show unless kokichi had long pants like today.

maybe it's time to clean the laundry..

kokichi was brought out his thoughts by a fast hand on his dick jerking him out of nowhere.

"w-whaaah~ s-shuichi!! nnnh~" he moaned and leaned his head back against the floor.

"f-fuck..i'm gonna cum.." the demon hissed as his thrusts went out of rhythm, making kokichi's head softly thunk against the door every time.

two thrusts later and shuichi grunted and came inside the other, making kokichi cum at the same time.

shuichi got up and stretched, leaning down to kiss his boyfriends cheek.

"i knew you couldn't resist me~ now let's go lay down!" he picked kokichi up briday style and carried him to their bedroom.

kokichi feels like he's forgotten something.....eh, he'll do it tomorrow.