110.(First)Kiss

"mmh..kichi move, gotta get ready." shuichi shook his clingy boyfriend who was holding him in a bear grip.

when he got no response, his first thought was to flick his forehead.

so he did.

"ack! ow, what was that fooor~" kokichi cried and hugged him tighter.

"i knew you were up! let me go so i can get ready, work is in a few hours." shuichi scolded him and repeated eager to leave.

"no, you can't get up! you're my prisoner for today." he yelled back and closed his eyes beginning to fall back to sleep.

"oh no you don't." shuichi said and took the cover off of them.

"eeek, cold! cold!" kokichi whined.

"get up so you can get it." he told the other hoping this would work.

"nah~ you're warm enough." or not.

shuichi sighed and squirmed in kokichi's surprisingly strong grip. "l-look, if i do you a favor will you promise to let me go?"

this gladly peaked his interest, "like what?"

then out of nowhere shuichi pulled kokichi up to his eye level, holding his chin up with his pointer and thumb. "i'll kiss you."

what the fuck? kokichi gulped and felt his face erupting in flames. he never acts like this!

"y-you must be the tired one here shuichi." his throat was going dry. "maybe you should go to sleep now."

"don't wuss out on me now.." shuichi wasn't having it, and slowly leaned in and connected their lips.

god it felt like heaven too. if this was all it took for shuichi to kiss him like this he would've done it a long time ago.

when the kiss ended—far too shortly— they stared into each others eyes for a while, breathless.

"wow, you never told me you were such a good kisser." kokichi says trying to play it off.

"and you never told me you were so easy." shuichi jokes back. "can i get up now?"

kokichi thinks for a moment, but both know he as no choice, "alright, i will~ just because you gave a sacrifice to your eternally powerful leader." he giggled and completely loosened the grip on shuichi's waist.

"thank you." shuichi sighed and gave him one last kiss oh his forehead before throwing the bead sheets on his head and leaving the room.

undeniably through out their day, one thought dominated the rest. that was their first actual kiss.