62.Water

(tw: fluffy stuff)
the only reason this is late is cuz i'm speed running pokemon sword ok lets do this

"you don't have to go in if you don't want to." shuichi toll kokichi but he already had his feet in the deep end of the pool.

"pshh, i'll be fine~ i took swimming lessons last month so now i'm a total expert!" kokichi beamed and began pushing himself in the 10ft deep water.

in all honesty he didn't even know how to doggy paddle, and didn't know why he was lying about something that could put his life at risk. maybe because he got tired of people laughing at him for wearing duck floaties—

"than let me see you swim."

"huh?" kokichi blinked and zoned back into reality to see shuichi looking down at him with a stern face.

"i said let me see you, but not in the deep end. that's a bit..much right now." he coughed, losing the glare he had earlier.

"but i told you i'm an expeERRT!" his  voice cracked when he felt two hands wrap around his waist and pick him up.

"yeah.. and i'm a panta addict." shuichi rolled his eyes before letting him down. kokichi looked around the somewhat more crowded pool of 5ft water.

"this'll be easier. c'mere so i can help you." shuichi said as he was already fully in the water and helped his boyfriend in too.

"grk! i don't need to be babied like this!" kokichi flailed around, kicking water into kids faces.

"shh calm down i never said that. m' just making sure you don't try and go drown just to impress me." he corrected him, booping the smallers nose.

"hmph. fine.." kokichi blushed and covered his nose. what the hell was that anyway?

~ time skip ~

"see! look shumai i did it!" he shouted like a little kid and started swimming.

..for a good 12 seconds before succumbing to the chlorine water of the pool.

"kokichi!" shuichi yelled and pulled him out, sighing when ouma started coughing out water.

"i told you i can swim~" he smiled like he didn't almost just drown.

"barely..anyways, we can continue tomorrow. for now, mc donalds."

"fuck yes! i want a happy meal!"