22.Band-Aid (2/2)

it was the next day, and kokichi woke up with a pain splitting headache.

"a-arghh..fuck.." kokichi groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

"morning love, here." shuichi spoke quietly, knowing about his headache.

"thank you...." kokichi drank down the medicine with a disgusted look due to the taste.

"oh calm down, i brought this too." shuichi pulled out a bottle of panta which kokichi drank half of in a few seconds.

shuichi was used to this and just laughed.

"you still need to lay down for a bit, stay here for a bit, i'm fixing breakfast." shuichi told his boyfriend and hopped down the stairs.

after making a nice meal of cheese eggs, bacon, pancakes and grits with some more panta, shuichi jogged back upstairs to tell him breakfast was ready, only to be met with..

kokichi covered in a bunch of band-aids, some stuck in his hair and everything.

needless to say, he was mostly sober but still pretty drunk.

shuichi stood in shock for a bit before shaking his head and peeling off some band-aids on his face.

"i was gone for like..10 minutes. what the hell happened?" shuichi asked confused and kokichi just giggled.

"maaagiiic.." he said, putting his hands up and waving them around.

"you can get the rest out later, cmon breakfast is getting cold."

everywhere kokichi walked, band-aids flaked off which made a path of where ever he went.

as shuichi was eating, he noticed kokichi looked like he was trying to spit something out.

after a bit of thinking, shuichi facepalmed.
"
"kokichi, do you have a band-aid in your mouth?" shuichi grimaced.

kokichi just looked to the side blushing, "n-no.." kokichi then hacked up a band-aid and crookedly smiled.

'at least that was the only one in there..' shuichi sighed of relief and kept eating.

when they finished, shuichi put his shoe's on to go to work.

"hnn..shumai~" kokichi cooed and shuichi made a huh sort of noise.

"can you get these band-aids out my hair? pretty pleaaase?" kokichi asked with puppy eyes again, flashing his eye lids.

"hmm..nope, love you hun!" shuichi said and closed the door, leaving kokichi with his mess..