19.Drive

i'm running out of au ideas man-

mc donalds au

"ran-chan give it back!!" kokichi  yelled at rantaro and he just laughed holding the panta bottle in his cup holder.

"nah man, can't have you spilling this gunk all over my car seats." he told him, pulling up to the drive thru.

"seriously dude what the fuck is in that?" kaito asked him and kokichi huffed.

"who cares what's in it, it's the taste that ma-" the purplette was cut off by stopping at the menu.

"what do you guys wan't from here in the first place?" rantaro sweat dropped, being used to fancier restaurants.

"kids meal!" kokichi shouted at the screen.

"two big macs, large fries, a liter of coke-"

"woah woah, okay..a happy meal, large fries big mac and coke? what about you sir?"
the screen spoke.

"o-oh, i'm not getting anything." rantaro said to the screen.

"okay, that'll be 27.95$" it spoke an turned off.

"kids meal! kids meal! kids meal! kids meal!" kokichi chanted and bounced in his seat as rantaro drove to the co worker in the window.

"h-hi, how may i help you?" the co worker stuttered.

"we ordered a-"

"yourrrrr number!" kokichi shouted from the back seat and kaito bonked his head.

"quiet.." kaito groaned and continued scrolling on his phone while kokichi whined.

"m-m-my huh??" they seemed to be embarrassed until another one came to the window.

"shuichi, what did i say about getting flustered infront of the customers?" the blonde scollded him with a smile.

"don't.." he whispered and she smiled.

"good! i'll take your shift for now, alright?" she told him and shuichi nodded.

"o-okay kaede.." he then walked off.

but apparently kokichi slipped his number onto shuichi. like somehow, i dont know ok?

"kokichi.." rantaro groaned as kokichi stuffed his fries in his face.

"mmph...mm..pmhf.." he tried to speak but half choked and a fry and spit if out.

"what~" he teased, now pulling out a minion toy, tossing that to the side.

"you need to stop flirting with the employees, man." kaito said downing his coke.

"oh yeah? you need to stop flirting with burder king employees! specifically that one g-"

"i don't know what you're talking about!!" kaito said, also almost choking on his food.

"nishishi~" kokichi laughed and finished the redt of his food.

shuichi's pov

good thing kaede knows what to do or i'd probably be lost by now, setting my keys down on the counter, i decide to relax and watch some tv.

"shhhp." a noise like paper sliding on the ground comes from behind me.

i turn around and look down to see a phone number on a slip of a paper.

picking it up, i think back to the boy who asked for my number.

blushing, i try to call him in hopes it's really his number and not some scam call.

ring.

ring..

rin-

yes!

"helllllooooo~?" the voice said through the phone.

"h-hey, is this the guy who asked for my number?" i questioned and heard an obnoxious laugh.

"yuppers! i guess we do have each others phone numbers now! while we do, wanna go on a mc donalds date?"

did this boy just ask me on a date?

"yes i did. oh by the way, i'm kokichi ouma!" kokichi responded.

"you heard th-that?!" i yelped embarrassed.

"auww, you're so cute! of course i did, now about that mc donalds date." i could barely keep up with him.

"what about saturday, maybe 6pm?" he asked and i nodded but froze knowing he couldn't see.

"s-sure." i said and he seemed happy.

"perfect! i'll see you tomorrow, emo boy~" kokichi cooed and hung up the phone leaving me a blushing mess.

kokichi's pov

"nishishi.." i giggled while changing shuichi's profile picture to the mc donalds icon.

"true love through a mc donalds.." rantaro said over the smallers shoulder.

"you know it!" kokichi said back to him.

666 words wow-