81.Fall (4/5) 🦃

the internet here is so bad i'll be surprised if this actually gets uploaded

anyway i got my ass beat at uno today like usual nothing abnormal ;(
take my fluff

"we're heeereeeeeeeee!!~"

it was finally the day all 16 teens would get together and celebrate their thanksgiving, activities were spread out through the much more than gigantic house that belonged to rantaro. along with leave and turkey themed decorations.

"hey, glad you two could make it! make yourselves at home!" kaede waved to them setting up side foods to eat later.

"t-thanks, don't mind him by the way. he was really nervous before coming here." shuichi apologized.

"awww really? i'm sure you cuddled up next to him to calm his nerves to!" kaede squealed, tsumugi eyeing their conversation as well.

"WHAT? nonono i-"

"h-hey don't talk about me like i'm not here!..and he did anyways so hmph."

she finally decided to give them a break, leading them to the living room.

"HYAAAH!!"

tenko came in and "softly" wacked the two onto the cold, hard floor. "you degenerates best be lucky, for i've decided to spare you for thanksgiving and himiko's sake!" she yelled.

"get used to it. she's done this to every male that's stepped foot in this house." ryoma gave pity on them before walking away out of nowhere.

after getting up and greeting everyone else they decided to start some mini games.

"ok everyone! gonta may not be good at telling people things but he'll try!" gonta smiled while standing in front of everyone.

the rules of the game were more simple than they hoped. all you needed to do was draw a turkey with your eyes covered.

"here everyones blind fold! where it tight and no peeking!" he passed them out.

"no, it's not "where", it's "wear"!" himiko corrected him.

"oh, gonta sorry."

"how do you say the same word wrong?" kaito scratched behind his neck.

"ugh, fuckin' start already!"

and with that they had their blind folds double knotted tight behind them so they wouldn't be able to see.

some people had drawn off the page and onto the table, some were disoriented and some were actually pretty good. and then obviously the ultimate artists looked almost god like, pretty ironic. kokichi's looked on parr with angie's. mainly because he cheated without getting caught.

"ok! timer says pencils go down." gonta stopped the alarm and pickex up the blindfolds. as the judge it was all up to him to chose who would win.

"who's looks like two people having fun?" needless to say, most of them weren't even fucking turkeys.

maki drew a vulture, probably out of spite. kaito drew one on a moon, korekiyo drew..let's skip that. and miu just drew two people having "fun" as said.

"oh c'mon, you know that's the best one by fucking far! make me the winner!" miu slammed her fists on the table.

"HWWWAAAAAH???? but th-thats not fair!!!!" kokichi cried, but shuichi covered his mouth silently.