69.Sex (2/3)

killing game au + first time
i fucking simp for sex in the kg is that bad hh??

also i was busy writing some chapters for an new harem book i made on Ko_Kuma so check it out if you want

(tw??: creampie + dirty talk)

16 students trapped in a dome with no contact with the outside world, forced to kill for freedom. a situation in where it's hard to even trust yourself, not knowing if you'll crack under the pressure. it's best to keep to yourself and not get attached to anyone.

yet here these two were, kokichi and shuichi. in a secret relationship that was just confirmed after kaede and rantaro's trial. they were both heartbroken at their deaths and fell onto each other for mental support. thankfully it was a good idea.

but now, what were they even doing?

"hey shuichi?" kokichi peered somewhat out of nowhere over shuichi's shoulder.

"hmm?"

"wanna have sex?"

"w-what the hell?" shuichi slams his book closed in surprise, suddenly realizing he didn't bookmark the page he was on. but that could be worried about later.

"i saaaaid do you wanna have sex? you don't have to if you don't wanna." he repeated himself and flopped on the dorm bed.

"um..w-well, i—"

"yay!! shumai's gonna fuck me! now don't just sit there c'mon!" ouma cheered before shuichi could finish his sentence mentally taking it as a yes.

reluctantly, shuichi got up from where he was seated and set his book down to lay on the bed with kokichi. who immediately grabbed his arms and yanked shuichi on top of him.

"if we're gonna fuck..make my first time special. mkay?" he said, his voice slightly growling making shuichi shiver.

"wait what? this is your first time?" he asked and kokichi shrugged.

"who knows~ now hurry up before i go soft!" he whined, but gasped as a hand covered his mouth.

"who said you could speak?"

kokichi's eyes widened at the dominant tone. not expecting him to actually go through with this, but he wasn't complaining. this was hot as fuck. he'd be damned if he backed out now.

all shuichi got in response was a whimper, and felt kokichi start to rub his thighs together.

"holy shit. you're hard already and i've barely touched you. i bet you would cum if i just dirty talked your ass off, wouldn't you—you bitch?" he said as his whole demeanor had changed. it seemed he could easily g o and play this role.

kokichi shook his head the best he could in a way to say that he wanted shuichi to make him come. which he happily understood.

but that didn't mean he would listen.

"mmm~ i think you'd like that. let me start it off then. i know you've been thinking about me doing this to you all night, i've seen the way you close your legs tight and whimper under your breath. didn't think it meant anything until now, but i guess you were a cockslut deprived of his needs. you want my cock? you beg for it." shuichi degraded him and took his hand off his mouth to yank kokichi's hair and bring him towards his dick. when did he take his pants off?—

"well? hurry up before i face fuck you and leave you here to rub one out." he moaned and brought kokichi's head closer making him moan.

"f-fuuck~ please use me! i'm your fucking cock sleeve! i don't care what you do just hurry and stick your dick in my as—mph!" kokichi's begging was interrupted by shuichi shoving his cock down the others throat, their eyes squeezing shut.

"god damn..your mouth is so wet in tight. and i don't even feel you gagging. is it because you don't have a gag reflex or you've sucked dick so much before?" he asked himself more than kokichi, but still got chocking moans either way.

this went on for a while until shuichi came in kokichi's mouth. the cum going down his throat before he could do anything about it.

a sigh escaped saihara's lips as he let of the others hair. giving kokichi a bit of time to breathe.

"t-that was amazing, my little slut knows how to take dick so well.." He praised kokichi while sucking his neck and taking off his clothes.

"but i'm not done with you yet." ah, there he is again.

"w-whaaa?" kokichi's words slurred as his face was shoved into the pillows, moans heard by deaf ears.

before he knew it, his pants were off in an instant and two fingers were shoved up his wet ass. earning a prolonged gasp before he bottomed out.

"o-o-ohhh~ shuichi it's soo g-good!!" kokichi rambled about wanting to be destroyed by shuichi's dick and shit, but just got a slap on the ass.

"quiet. you speak when i say, alright?" he rubbed his ass, proud of the red hand print revealing itself.

when all shuichi got in return was silence, he removed his fingers and lined himself up with the puffy rim while giving himself a fee strokes.

"i'm gonna put it in now..." saihara whispered, despite being the daddy dom he is. he cared for his boyfriend as he nodded in response.

if you were to ask kokichi what it felt like to have a cock up his ass, he'd just say you'd have to feel it for yourself. it's like having a piece of you filled that you didn't even know was empty. it's pure heaven.

and then he started moving.

oh fuck, it took him so much will to not start begging him to move faster. writhing and wriggling in place and bucking his hips against shuichi's dick.

"a-augh, god stop moving you little whore!" shuichi groaned at the feeling but kokichi couldn't stop himself, he was too impatient.

"fine. of you want it rough than so be it." his voice flattened as his hands grabbed both of kokichi's hips and began thrusting in and out his hole faster than he could handle.

sweat fell onto the bed sheets as the two fucked for their own self pleasure, losing track of where they were. forgetting they were in a killing game and all, it seemed to fade away in the haze of sex.

"holy—oh fuck, fuck! shuichi go faster! i'm gonna cum!" kokichi broke and began screaming. shuichi couldn't blame him, he was close too.

the taller nodded and sped up going as fast as he could go. if kokichi's ass hadn't tightened he wouldn't even have known he came with an ear piercing scream onto the bed sheets, becoming limp in his lovers arms.

after a few more hard thrusts, shuichi came deep inside kokichi. his cum filling up whatever space wasn't filled.

"aaaaahhhh....shuichi's cum is so warm.." kokichi sighed and let his eyes fall closed.

shuichi wanted to blush and tell him to shut up, but just fell right beside him. wrapping his arms around the drowsy male.

"mmmhm.." he murmured and pulled up the sheets.

they both knew the others would come looking for them soon. but for now, they decided that was the least of what mattered. the only thing that did were each other.