83.Confetti

smh monopoly is bullshit
i'm sure you can tell the kind of day i had-
anyway kokichi is pregnant again wowwowoow

shuichi had just came back from buying groceries, and found it a bit odd that all the lights in his and his wife's house were off. usually she'd be on the couch watching amazing world of gumball or vacuuming, but it was never quiet.

so cautiously he brought the bags he was holding to the counter and—

"SURPRISE!!" a bunch of confetti was thrown in his face.

"A-AGH!!"

shuichi fell on his ass with a hard thump and looked up to see kokichi with a party popper and a...

a pregnancy test.

"i'm guessing you know what this is about? i'm..i'm pregnant. i understand if you wanna leave me now." she looked like she thought he was just going to want to throw her out the house.

instead of responding, shuichi shakily got up and hugged her, bringing her close to his chest.

"you know i'd never leave you over this. god dammit kichi i'm so happy." he spoke and picked up the test.

"t-thank you.." kokichi cried and began sobbing into his shirt. this was a start of a new beginning.

~ time skip ~

"daichi, come down stairs we're late!" shuichi called out.

"where are you shoes?" he asked looking at the toddlers bare feet.

"i dunno.."

"where did you last see them?"

"on my feet." sometimes daichi was just a fucking smart ass.

kokichi snorted and put her her clothes, walking down the stairs.

"where's ichi?" kokichi's eyes suddenly widened.

"now that i think of it i never closed the oven."

shuichi groaned and ran into the kitchen for the 50th time that morning. it may be hard, but in the end of they day it's worth all the love.