67.Ambulance

female/pregnant ouma because i said so
her I'll name is still kokichi
(tw:giving birth, near death and blood)

"it's gonna b-be okay, just breathe."
shuichi was panicking for his fiancé who was obviously in a painful labor.

turns out she her water broke about 30 minutes before shuichi could notice since kokichi didn't want him to worry which just made the whole situation worse, but now wasn't the time for complaining.

"i'm sorry but i'm gonna have to ask you to back away sir." one of the doctors tried to push him away from her making him mentally give him the middle finger.

"n-no wait, please..." she whispered, still clutching onto her stomach. shit this hurt like hell.

for the time being shuichi was pushed out the back of the ambulance until they got to the hospital.

by now, kokichi had lost a reasonable amount of blood making it harder for her to stay conscious.

"p-please don't run in the halls!"

"fuck you damnit!"

kokichi's eyes widened as much as they could and looked to the hospital door to see shuichi slamming it open.

"shui! grrhhhhk..." she groaned when another wave hit, getting dizzy.

"keep her conscious!!" that was the last of what was heard before a crowd of doctors came around her.

kokichi fainted before anything else.

~ time skip ~

"nnnh...where am i?"

half lidded eyes wandered the room, slowly falling on a blue and blurry figure. as her vision slowly got clearer, she saw it was her fiancé cuddled up with their baby.

is that their baby?

when kokichi began to cry, shuichi noticed and gasped. wiping off her tears with a free hand.

"thank god you're alive.." his voice rumbling when he pressed a kiss up against her forehead.

"what happened?" she blushed and pushed him off her.

"well..you sort of fainted and the doctors had to give you a c-section when you were losing blood—"

"i huh??"

"yeah, yeah i know right? i honestly thought you might not make it." he said guilty of admitting the truth.

kokichi didn't seem to mind though, and looked down at the sleeping baby snoring in the others arms.

"what are we gonna name her?"

"i was gonna leave that up to you.." shuichi said, passing her the baby slowly.

she thought for a moment, taking in her daughters innocent face.

"mmm..aiko saihara." kokichi stated.

shuichi nodded matter of factly, taking another look who their daughter was meant to be.

"aiko saihara it is."

a/n: i try not to put any of these here cuz they're annoying but my writing may be heavily delayed since theres a creep in my neighborhood looking in peoples houses so im keeping most of the lights and shit off, stay safe dammit✨