84.Blanket

i'm gonna be taking suggestions for what people want me to write on some days since last chapter felt like strong deja vu, i'm willing to do mostly anything so go ahead ;p

killing game au + chapter 4 cuz i need some hurt/comfort transitions

"kichi?"

no response.

shuichi nocked again getting more frantic. "kokichi..open the door or i'm putting the rest of your panta on top of the fridge."

he was getting ready to make another harmless threat when he noticed the door was unlocked.

opening it with a creak, shuichi could barely see as the lights were off and there was no sign of any light source.

"a-are you in here?" he began to think kokichi was somewhere else entirely.

"kokichi isn't here. he's in blanket town."

oh. shuichi sighed, there he is. carefully walking over the boxes and papers, he pulled off the fluffy blanket to reveal kokichi with a tear stained face.

"it seems to me he's right here." shuichi gently smiled, making kokichi blush and attempt to pit the blanket back over his head.

"stop that. you'll suffocate." the taller frowned and yanked it off his body, causing kokichi to shiver.

"what do you want..." he mumbled still avoiding eye contact.

"just wanted to make sure you were ok. you haven't come out of your room in 3 days."

kokichi's eyes widened as he failed to hide a gasp. he'd locked himself in here for that long? well, it's hard to tell the time without any windows or clocks. maybe he's the depressed emo.

"sorry. it's just another episode, nothing your pretty little head should worry about." kokichi sneered, getting some of his attitude back.

"i wont, i wont..just promise to come out for dinner this time, ok?" shuichi reassured him, passing his blanket back."

everyone would probably start asking questions on why he was gone for so long. but shuichi would probably shoo them off...hopefully at least.

"fine. just go, i need to get my beauty sleep to ward off any questioners tonight." kokichi smiled as shuichi began to leave is room.

"of course you do. i'll help you too when you need it, night kichi."

and with that the door closed, leaving the latter to hurry himself and get ready for tonights dinner. sleep could wait.