26.Ribbon

another genderbender au
shuchi- shumi
kokichi- koki

"so..what do you want me to do?" shumi asked her girlfriend as she twirled around free style with a ribbon.

"dance, duhhh!" koki giggled and span around with the long, lavender ribbon following her every step.

"b-but i don't know how!" shumi fiddled with the soft, baby blue ribbon in her hands and koki took the one with the ribbon.

"it's okay, i'll teach you! c'mon shu-muu!" she dragged her girlfriend to the center of her ultimate lab, guiding her with steps.

"see, it's not so bad!" koki smiled as she watched shumi begin to dance on her own.

"auugh! this is so cute!!" tsumugi squealed, watching the two lesbians play around.

tenko put a hand over their mouth, "shh, they'll hear us!" tenko told her and tsumugi nodded, holding back tears.

"neeheehee~" koki took shumi's hand again as they started dancing together.

before they knew it, shumi dipped koki down to kiss her, but the moment was ruined as the ribbons tangled around the two, making them fall down."

"oo..thats gotta hurt." kaito hissed and the two girls turned there head.

"hey! what are you doing here? scram degenerate!" tenko whisper shouted making swat motions with her hands.

"urk..seems we're a bit, stuck...nishi.." koki said with s bittersweet smile, her face in shumi's boobs.

"eep!" shumi jumped from the vibrations on her chest.

"eeeee!" tsumugi squeaked alerting the two love birds.

"who goes theree!" koki asked not being able to see.

"t-tsumugi, tenko, help!" shumi begged, her face red and embarrassed.

"i'll help you!" tenko smiled and ran over to them, untying the two from the ribbons.

"thank you tenko-chan!" koki hugged her making shumi a bit jealous.

"is my shumi jealous? it's okay! i'd never kiss any other nasty person but you!" koki said and kissed her girlfriends cheek before running off.

"eeeee!!" tsumugi squealed and fainted.

"tenko will drag her out!"

and there stood kaito who was still sort of shocked from what just happened, since the two never announced any relationship.

"w-what the fuck? you know what, never mind, i'm gonna go talk to maki-roll.." he said, trying to forget what he saw.