49.Notebook (1/2)

ehgf i can explain—

"ouma-san? ouma-san are you h—" kiibo tried to call out for kokichi. it had been two weeks since they were put in this hell hole, and two days since the so said SHSL supreme leadee went missing.

kiibo took it upon himself to look for the dictator, but caught his tongue when he saw his door was cracked open.

"ouma-san?" kiibo said again. the lights seemed to be off, so with the flick of a switch, he turned them on to reveal everything.

boxes, papers, a white board and trash were scattered around the place. along with a rantaro effigy....

kiibo shook his head, deciding to ignore the creepy figure and began looking for kokichi.

in his search, he accidentally got off course and came along a white and black checkered notebook on the leaders night stand.

'_____'s dairy." the notebook had on the front.

"did ouma-san have a dairy..?" kiibo spoke to himself.

"does kiiboy have a sense of privacy?"

kiibo jumped and squealed at the sudden noise, falling onto the messy and unmade bed. along with this was a trail of laughter and snorting at his actions.

"ouma-san! where were you!!" kiibo shouted and kokichi rolled his eyes.

"who cares~ the real question is why are YOU snooping in my room?" kokichi looked at his nails, waiting for an explication he would never get.

"o-oh, well...everyone was worried about where you went. and i decided to come find you, but got a bit distracted...."

ok maybe there was.

"hmph! fine then! just get out my room..." kokichi huffed and kiibo nodded, thsi being understandable and left his room the way he entered.

~ time skip ~

"so you're saying the shota has a diary?" miu scoffed.

"y-yes, that's what i've gathered from the information i found, although i'm confused as to why he didn't write hi-" kiibo was yet again cut off by miu laughing.

"kyahahahah!! wow what is he a highschool girl??" she continued laughing until she fell off of kiibo.

"iruma.." the robot groaned.

"hahahaha— i don't really care. lil' shit deserves to get his secret blown." miu suddenly stopped her fit of giggles to speak.

"w-wha?! no i don't think that'd be appropriate iruma." kiibo sternly told her, but miu just upped up and left her lab.

"too late!"