17.Bully

I fell asleep before I could upload smh
(Also someone please start writing bottom kokichi I need sustenance)

(ab*se warning!)
(another thing, i'm aware that the term rat in japanese is racist. but in these terms that's not what i'm going for, hope that makes sense)

great. just great..i knew i should've hid in the bathroom today.

i groaned as i felt my shirt tug at my neck and a strong hand pull me into the air.

"rat.." kaito growled and i just rolled my eyes.

"bitch.." i hissed back and after that i felt a punch at my face, that's gonna leave a black eye.

"uuurghh.." i groaned and tried to get up, covering my eye in hopes the teachers in the hallway wouldn't question it.

"what did me and maki tell you about hanging out with my sidekick?" kaito bent down to my level, staring me straight in the eyes.

"hmm, it seems i've forgetten~ would you mind teling me what i sh— augh!!" i groaned louder as i got another punch to the stomach. why does nobody help me again?!

"don't play stupid with me, ass fuck. if i see you with him again you're dead." he told me and walked off without any question, leaving me to walk to the nurses office by myself.

~ time skip ~

so the nurse only gave me a cup of ice. yeah, beautiful day today huh?

walking into class, i finally see the light of my life.

"shumaiii!" i whisper yelled and sprinted to my seat, pushing peoples desks in the process.

he looks up from his book and smiles, jesus god i think i love him.

"hey, kokichi..i sort of- uhm, c-copied down two sets of notes for me and you. i know y-you have mild adhd."

my eyes lit up and i hugged him. "thank youuu shumai!! this is why you're my favorite!"

shuichi blushed and just pushed my face out his chest a bit, "y-yeah you're welcome.."

the rest of class was boring, but i still got to pass notes to shumai that went sort of like this
bold is kokichi
normal is shuichi

shuichiiii~

shumai!

shushushushushsuhshus

kokichi, pay attention..

but you copied down all my notes for mee!

oh yeah, well pay attention anyways ok? i dont want you getting detention...twice

shgnekgrosdmne fine :(((

i groaned and sunk into my seat, praying for this horrible class to be over.

"alright class, what's the answer to question 231?" the teachers horrible voice echoed through the room.

did i hear that right?!! 231?!

"how about someone i haven't called on.." she started scanning the room and i panicked.

the more she scanned the room, i dug into my seat, until..

ringgg!!

i smiled under my seat in relief, packing up my things to leave.

"oh, and while you're at it, kokichi. you can clean the gunk under the desks too." she smirked and walked out, making the kids laugh at me.

i tried not to cry, but it was hard..why is everyone like this..

i turn my head around to feel a tap on my shoulder.

"hey, i saw what kaito did earlier and..the teacher was just mean..i was too s-scared to help before so, can i make it up to you?" shuichi asked and i smiled.

"yeah."